• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys 2 in 1 Superman complete F/S1!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PapitoMX

Super Freak
Reaction score
I gotta let this one go. It comes 100% complete with box. I am asking for $90.00 shipped with insurance. I will put up pics shortly. I only accept paypal and ship only within the U.S. If your interested please PM me. First come first serve. Thanks....

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Damn! i really want that bank robber .pmsent anyhow

Hey guys, thanks all who replied.. Right now this item is on hold until tomorrow when pics are up and I get a final answer from my first reply. Thanks

Wow, that's an awesome deal. I'm not even gonna try to get in on this, too many people way ahead of me on the list.

DAMMIT!!!!

US shipping only and way at the back of the line now. That price is INSANE?!?

sorry for the late post on pics, here is a few to start. again i do have someone already first on the list whom i will wait for final confirmation.....
DSC01044.jpg

DSC01045.jpg

DSC01047.jpg

I really wanted this, but you can take me off the list since I took that money I could have used and bought Mace, Plo, and Kit exclusives. :monkey2 :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back