This is too funny.. hey pordey Check it out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is too fun for describing more than saying this:

The seller has repeatedly used my pictures hosted right off my site in his auctions, and even ALL of my thumbnails and ALL of my full pictures, by ripping the HTML right out of my pages.

So ....

What was formerly [the big version of] this:

gh7_thumb.jpg

Is now this:

gh-gollumlatest-censored.jpg

Someone trying to sell a golden hall using an image hosted on my site

May this be a lesson in fun! And that it could have been OH so much worse if I was malicious.. heh heh.

But as it is, I think the updated auction is rather in better taste.

My appetite for vengence has been sated.

-Nemo

EDIT- okay I think I'm having way too much fun with messing with this auction and making crazy pictures.

Last edited:
That is hilarious! :clap

Almost makes you not want to report it. :D

I have to say, I would be disappointed to find that I didn't win the delicious version listed when the item ships!

hahahahahahahahaha
icon_rofl.gif

that's hilarious Nemo...

oh... we should each get 10% from the final amout...

(You're picture of GH is very pro BTW)
:banana

(oh, wonder what I should make for this christmas)

oh oh... maybe I should buy something from him... just for fun! :wacky

(post nr 600 !!!)

Last edited:
You're picture of GH is very pro BTW
Thank you! Arigato gozaimasu!
*bow*
The GH is my favourite environment (including counting Orthanc).

But I definitely like your golden hall pic more than mine! :D :drool .. BTW CONGRATS! six hundred and zero posts! :banana

That's just awesome! Brillant idea.
Merci beaucoup! Gracias!
I'm glad this was entertaining :D

But I won't really tell you what passed through my mind before I came up with the idea ofposting the gingerbread golden hall. It's not for the faint of heart... :naughty not that I would have posted anything NC17 or worse rated :angelsmil :D

ROFLAMO. That is just too much Nemo. Just hilarious. A great promotion for Pordey's art work. Which I am sure is equivalent in value.

Pordey I would advise you to get your Golden Hall on ebay with a high starting price. It is a winner.

:banana

Nemo said:
Thank you! Arigato gozaimasu!
Merci beaucoup! Gracias!
You may be a cunning linguist,Nemo :google

Creecher said:
Pordey I would advise you to get your Golden Hall on ebay with a high starting price. It is a winner.
I should, shouldn't I, but it would be hell to replace the broken parts... Shipping wouldn't be to heavy though...
:wacky

You're org photo is back Nemo, still linked directly from your server!

:horror

crap thanks for informing me.

just TODAY... after about 9 months I have switched servers. Actually right around the time I discovered the thing, and fortunately the change propogated quickly but I uploaded my site and the old file .. ACK so it's that massive pic in the first page of this thread!

Well it won't be there for long.

Also I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna put in my name on that pic too just to say it's courtesy of my site, but it's made by you :)

Hey nemo, what did you actualy do before? change the picture or something? becasue he's still using your pic.

He's only using my pic 'cause I temporarily (accidently) wiped out the pic, replacing it with a backup as I switched servers for my site.

Now it's back :banana :banana

With more details about the source of the pic.. so I'll put a little blurb on my site for anyone who tries to find more details. :naughty

PM coming your way, Pordey.

Back