Indy Clearances

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icruise

Super Freak
Reaction score
It took longer than I thought, but I'm finally starting to see Indy toys clearanced out at various stores, so I thought it might be useful to list some of them.

I just got back from Target, where they had the 12" Hasbro figures for $10.48 (keep in mind that Target discounts vary from store to store). I finally got the Mutt Williams figure to make into a Sam from Transformers custom, and also picked up the talking Indy with the intention of combining the best parts from it and the whipping Indy to make a decent looking toy that my son can eventually have. I may get one more if the ark promotion is still valid. Anyone know?

Meijer had ALL of their Indy stuff (as well as Hulk and Iron Man) 50% off. However, they were really picked over when I went.

Toys R Us also had the 12" figures on sale (I think they were $12.48)

In Canada TRU had the Hasbro 3 3/4 figs half off-- I lucked out and snagged the entire ToD wave (plus some extra army builders) as well as a few of the Mutt's on motorcycles.

In Canada TRU had the Hasbro 3 3/4 figs half off-- I lucked out and snagged the entire ToD wave (plus some extra army builders) as well as a few of the Mutt's on motorcycles.

Damn. I never even saw the Mutt w/ Cycle---and still no sign of TOD in these parts. I was hoping to find some extras eventually to build a bridge diorama.

I'm guessing if they ain't out by now they ain't coming....:monkey2

"All requests must be postmarked by January 1, 2009 and received by January 8, 2009. Your exclusive item will be mailed to you within approximately 10-12 weeks from receipt of your redemption request."

It is over as of today. :(

My Wal-Mart has the Temple Escape lego set on sale for $35, which is almost half its original price.
I won't get it but it's a little tempting...sort of...not really.

Also Indy Mighty Muggs and 2-packs are $7, as well as that Mutt sword nobody buys.

Kay-Bee Toys stores are going out of business, and everything in them is 50% off! I snapped up the 3 3/4" figures for: Raiders Indy with the golden idol, Marion, Sallah, ark ceremony robe Belloq, Dr. Henry Jones, Sr., Young (River Phoenix) Indy, and the Crystal Skull Indy with the RPG-7 rocket launcher! All of them at about $4.50 each, which is cheap for Kay-Bee since their regular price on these was $9.00 each! I also got the map room Indy in the robe with the 3 3/4" scale Ark two-pack. I was able to mail off the promotion redemption card with the six stickers for the 3 3/4" Crystal alien skeleton and throne a few days ago. So, my envelope got postmarked before the cut-off day with Hasbro today. :gun

I sent off for the 1:6 scale Ark a few weeks ago. So the only Hasbro Indy promotion I missed out on was the Galactic Heroes styled Indy on the white horse. Anyone got one to sell/trade? Please let me know. Thanks!

Check out your local Kay-Bee Toys for great 50% deals. :D They're completely closing down very soon. My Kay-Bee had one Colonel Dovchenko 12" figure left for about $10.50. I almost got him. I may still go back for him. I just don't know. He looked okay I guess. Not Sideshow or Hot Toys high quality, but okay. I'll check out my 2 Walmarts, and Target here for more deals. Thanks for the scoop about them!

Last edited:
I've been dreaming about this line for a looong time, only to see it die an untimely death.

Curse you kids, who no longer play with action figures!!!

I need to pick up a few lesser characters, like Sallah, Marion(Lesser meaning not as cool), Akator Temple gaurds....ect.

I was really happy to find both Sallah, and Marion at the Kay-Bee here. I got them for half price, and I finally found them on the pegs. Especially the single carded Marion. I'd seen her before with the Cairo street thug, but I wanted her single carded figure more. So it was cool to get her and good old Sallah at the same time. :D

I got a few for Christmas for my boys -- the 12" figs were $10. :whip

I just checked my kmart. Indy figures are down to 4.00, the playset was 20.00, and deluxe figures are 8.00. Great deals but sad to see Indy leave the toy isles........again.:monkey2

Mighty Muggs are on clearance at Walmart, I picked up a couple series 2 Indys since they were pretty tough to find. Plus I like the darker hat more.

Back