Some amazing Kong pictures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSA

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought these looked incredible, so I figured I'd post for all to see:

16561.jpg

15595.jpg

15908.jpg

I absolutely can't wait to see this movie, and get my Kong vs. V-Rex Statue.

JS :wave

I'm really starting to look forward to this movie after seeing the Production Diaries. I'll see it opening night to. Looking forward to Kong vs. V-Rex Statue.

I cant help it but I feel absolutely nothing about this movie. The only reason I'm even interrested init is because its the movie that is keeping us from The Hobbit. So the sooner this thing is over with, the faster PJ can start the Hobbit!

I'm with you B Electronic. I saw the War of the Worlds the other day. Because I already knew the ending, it was just an excercise in viewing great effects, as I envisage this movie will be similar to. The pics do look good, which is what we have all now come to expect. I hope the title 'The Hobbit' isn't a misleading title, and ends up being the life and times of PJ. Hmmm, my humour is indeed lacking tonight. :rip

creecher said:
I'm with you B Electronic. I saw the War of the Worlds the other day. Because I already knew the ending, it was just an excercise in viewing great effects,

The same thing could have been said of the LOTR Trilogy then as well creech.
But it turned out to be the most amazing film trilogy ever created. :winner

I'm expecting that Kong will be pretty amazing, and I'm also betting that
the ending is gonna reeeeeealy be made to hit the emotion buttons. :crying :crying :crying

All we are saaaaaaying, is give Kong a chaaaaaaance! :wacky

Emotional? A big monkey falling from a building and doing SPLAT!!! on the sidewalk isnt exactly my idea of emotional drama.

And I dont mind reworkings of movies or movies from books I already know the ending to (like LOTR or Harry Potter). But its just that I have no feelings for the movie. Looks like your ordinary blockbuster movie to me, having the emotional depth of Pearl Harbor (god that movie was awful!! :sick)

Odd thought/observation - Kong is a statue collector too, as I'll bet Ann is
about 1/6 scale in comparison to Kong. He just needs to find a safe way to
keep her up on his shelf! (its early folks, so cut me some slack) :wacky

I don't know about the movie, but the Kong actionfigures I am starting to see in Toys R' us right now look terrible. Poor sculpting the dinosaurs look really wierd and something about Kong's face doesn't look right. Those movie stills look good though...

Hey thanks JS for posting those pictures.

They make me want to see the film even more!
I'm not going ape over seeing King Kong because it's a Peter Jackson movie, but I know it'll be a fun movie visually, and Weta Digital is amazing.

I've never been interested by King Kong, but that is because I haven't known anything about it other than he climbed the empire state building with a woman. So watching this new movie may inspire me to see the old one, and then who knows? maybe I'll watch them again!

I think this film will kick ass...seriously, the action sequences in the LOTR trilogy were stunning like the mumakil charge....imagine that except between Kong and V-Rex. And that's just one bit of the film imagine the rest.....Kong in NY, Venatosaurus Attack etc...

Well I'm looking forward to this flick, my expectations aren't that high so it can only turn out well imo.
As for the statues, I'm particularly curious how the Kong on Empire State Building will look like, it's by far the most iconic scene of the pic and I'm hoping it will look even better than KK vs T-rex.

Great pics everyone,The film looks awesome!. :joy
I cannot wait to see this film.Though, its most likely as I can't go to the pictures/movies I'll get my Kong Vs V-Rex Statue before I see the film.

Will have to watch it on DVD when its released.

Shell
x :D

just download & played the free demo of the King Kong game & I have to say if they kong vs v-rex fight is as good as in the game..............WOW!!!

Kong vs 3 v-rex!!!!

Back