NEW SS GRIEVOUS PAGE WITH OFFICIAL PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Jon!!

Ssshhhhhhhhhhh..........remember...we are not buying because it's too expensive!!! ;) ;) ;)

re

Oh yes, quite right...don't want everyone thinking we're foolhardy with money.

Ummm...not buying because it...is...too...expensive. There, I've made my position clear. ;) :speech :D

Sorry guys, I have fell off the wagon.

I need to preorder now!! now I tells ya!!! :banana

Just wish someone from Sideshow would confirm if there will be an exclusive or not, so I know if I have to stay up all night tonight or not.

Chris, Andy, Chicky...........anybody?

Please?

:rollin :rollin :rollin

re

Oh god, I don't think I could do an 'all nighter'. :\ :D Please make your decision soon, SS!!!!:poke

I have no idea how but I'm still grasping some kind if string from that wagon :lol But I'm beeing seriously tortured here! I really hope there wont be an exclusive, otherwise I might not be able to get this piece at all. Shipping this thing from SideShow would really kill me!

Btw guys, I dont know if you have noticed or not, but the figure does have some articulation. Both pictures feature different poses.

Without releasing too much 'unapproved' information -- You will not need to stay up all night. As someone who feels your pain with these types of releases, I have compassion!

(PS - There may be another reason besides your belief there is not an exclusive...which I am neither confirming nor denying)

I guess that means that the figure doesn't go on preorder until next week?:dunno

Preordering will be at a later that was established in the newsletter, or the affiliate one anyone....

re

To cut through the jargon, I think there may be a caped exclusive. :D No need to confirm or deny this one, Chris. :p

Seems SideShow wanted to put this thing on Toy Fair allready according to this piece of text from an interview with Tom Gilliland:

Sideshow has the license to manufacture statues based upon all six "S.W." movies. As Gilliland says, "We're unrestricted. We just thought we'd start the quarter scale line by trying to build the key five human characters while we were busy developing things for the long term. We are working on something from 'Revenge of the Sith.' It is probably the most elaborate thing we've ever done in almost every regard. That will be out in 2005, in the back end of the year. We're trying really hard to have it ready to show at Toy Fair, but in terms of the complexity of it, that might not come to be."

I am POSITIVE there will be an exclusive for this piece. I hope it includes the cape.

just looking at the pics & the rumours of articulation, this would solve some of the shipping concerns.
Do you think you'll be able to join the arms together to make the 2 armed version?

yeah u can articulate the arms, look at the pictures from the star wars celebration, u can see him crossing blades, and then the blades are to his side.

Guys, look at the weathering on the mask in that close up shot. It has some battle damage, and looks perfect.

And don't get me started on those eyes... AWESOME!!!! Love the Utapau base, too (I think that's where this is from?). It even has stains and stuff on the floor.

Back