Anyone use www.toys2.net?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are the only dealer I use. I have purchased about 5 things from them and they are always really quick with delivery and items being shipped. I just received a notice from them yesterday saying that my hot toys two face was shipped

No worries from me, and I live in Texas! I've ordered many items from them. If you're in Canada, they should be top notch:banana

I used them to get my 2 TT bodies for Wayne, Professor Jones, and Tony Stark. They shipped quite fast and where easy to deal with.

Thanks everyone, got Dutch and Pred 1 pre-ordered from them!

Thanks everyone, got Dutch and Pred 1 pre-ordered from them!

Good choice and congrats! I've been ordering things from Toys2 for over a year and a half now with literally no negative issues. Even when i've had issues they were always resolved in timely fashion.

They are located in Toronto, where abouts are you located?

yup they are the best,ive have gotten all my hot toys collection from them.

I think it really depends on location... Its typically cheaper for me to order from Joe. But both are excellent sellers and you shouldn't have issues with either.

We really need to have a these dealers are okay section... maybe we do... but seems like we get a lot of similar threads about different dealers.

They are reliable. If you live in Canada and somewhat close to the actual store, you can have it delivered the day after postage, my TDK came in 24 hours :).

I have to say I really hate that Toys2 pre-auths your full order amount immediately upon ordering. Didn't expect that and now I've got $150+ credit being eaten up for no reason. Definately going to put "money order" down for payment next time (if there is one).

Back