• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Hulk PF (Green)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vader AL

RTR
Reaction score
Mint, has the color box and the shipper box. Paypal and USA Only.

SOLD Includes insurance and tracking info.

USA only, I would develop an ulcer if I had to ship him overseas.

I have feedback here in The Feedback Thread.

I'll have to put him on ebay tonight or tomorrow.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Last edited:
and now watch the pms cometh.:lol:lol

good luck, you should sell him quickly.
to bad no international, it would sell alot quicker.

Mint, has the color box and the shipper box. Paypal and USA Only.

$700 shipped. Includes insurance and tracking info.

USA only, I would develop an ulcer if I had to ship him overseas.

I have feedback here in The Feedback Thread.

I'll have to put him on ebay tonight or tomorrow.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Very nice price. I bet this is gone before the day is out! Good luck (but you won't need it with this one.) :rock

you don't happen to want to trade for an Excl. Captain America PF would you ?

you don't happen to want to trade for an Excl. Captain America PF would you ?

Thanks for the offer but I have the regular one.

Why are you selling this Al? Just curious, I thought you really liked this beast.

:monkey2 the wife had a big bill come up for school, etc. and i'm not selling any of my investments because they are mostly down, at least the non-qualified ones are, and hulk will move the quickest and i'd only have to sell him rather than 2 or 3 things. i am going to pick another up with part of my tax return in a few months.

He is one of the GREATEST PF's EVER (to me) and it makes me sad to even part with him for a few months. :monkey2:monkey2

By the way, that auction looked iffy to me. If you check that guys feed back he has 10 negatives in the past month and a lot of his positives are given by the same person many times in a row by several different people.:huh

By the way, that auction looked iffy to me. If you check that guys feed back he has 10 negatives in the past month and a lot of his positives are given by the same person many times in a row by several different people.:huh

hmm.gotta remember to check that damn feedback.:banghead
most likely someone got an instant second chance offer again :duh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back