SAuron here in Display (unfinshed display...haha)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aurea23

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Sauron here in Display (unfinshed display...haha)

Picked up sauron from post office today.....

Here is some pics to show how much of the display he takes..... oh oh..... :google

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

i continue to be impressed by your display.you will have to let us know materials cost when you are done,i am curious for sure

hey aurea! If you dont mind me asking I was wondering how much those type of spot lights are and to instal, or do you do it yourself? But like singularly. I was planning on getting one for a piece.

BDboystoys said:
hey aurea! If you dont mind me asking I was wondering how much those type of spot lights are and to instal, or do you do it yourself? But like singularly. I was planning on getting one for a piece.

I have wired the lights but my electrician friend is going to recheck everything...

The lights where 65 Au Dollars for each fitting.. 3 lights in each fiting....

They are 240Volt

That looks really nice.Fill it up and take more pics.Maybe some with just the display lights on too.

My Display

Any further updates on your custom display ? I'm blown away by your skill; wish I had woodworking talent!

aurea23 said:
I have wired the lights but my electrician friend is going to recheck everything...

The lights where 65 Au Dollars for each fitting.. 3 lights in each fiting....

They are 240Volt

Cool, Im in Aus too, where did you get them? Lighting store? Ikea?

these pics really show the massive size of your display...

Sauron is HUGE, but looks small in the display area...

love it...! :google

Maybe Aurea got the rare mini-Sauron variant! :wacky
Awesome display! I've got to get some spot lights like that to highlight my collection. When I actually take everything out of the box and display them, that is.

Back