The Hobbit or the other film?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which are you looking forward to the most?

• The Hobbit

Votes: 49 81.7%
  • Other Film

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters

Red

Super Freak
Reaction score
Poll no longer required.

Just wondering which film you guys are more excited about seeing,The Hobbit :cool:or the yet to be titled second film.:cool:

Last edited:
MOre excited about the Hobbit. The second movie is just icing on the cake.

I agree. I love the Hobbit and can't wait to see it come to life on screen. What they do with the second film and how great I think it will be just makes it all worth while.

I love me some hobbit.. I hope they have the greatest adventure soundtrack in it.

I like how you think..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/U-_r1Npsv5I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/U-_r1Npsv5I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

No option for all of the above?! :mad: :p Honestly, at this point, I'll take what I can get. Here's hoping The Hobbit actually sees the light of day.

No option for all of the above?! :mad: :p Honestly, at this point, I'll take what I can get. Here's hoping The Hobbit actually sees the light of day.

Not this time.:naughty

I usually put that as an option but since thats what i would most likely pick i thought i wouldnt make it that easy this time.

Both...its all middle earth goodness to me!

Yeah its a win win as long as they do justice to the books and previous films.:cool:

i just noticed that IMDB has both "The Hobbit" and "The Hobbit 2" scheduled for a 2012 release

i had no idea they were making two HOBBIT films, any way i hope they both :rock

I basically know what to expect of The Hobbit, but the second film has me very interested in seeing what they will choose to do. Lots of potential there...

I am equally excited for oth films. I can't wait to see Tolkien's masterpieces on the big screen again. I am espicially looking forward to see what Shore dishes out for us. Although I still listen to my extended scores daily I can't wait to listen to some new music.

I basically know what to expect of The Hobbit, but the second film has me very interested in seeing what they will choose to do. Lots of potential there...

'xactly.
Hobbit is not my favorite Tolkien book, but I'm very excited about revisiting the Shire and Middle-earth. My interest is piqued on how GDT and PJ work up the bridge from Hobbit to LOTR using only those bits gleaned from descriptors in both of those books as well as the appendices. (and hopefully keeping clear of Christopher Tolkien's and the Tolkien Trust's inevitable attempts to sue for using anything that's in or even implied in Sil, HoME, etc. ) I'm imagining fireworks and potential delays.

Back