What should the TOD PF look like?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Club Obi Wan

Freaked Out
Reaction score
We'd have a few options, from suave tuxedo Indy to jacketless Indy.

For me, the classic Temple look is Indy on the bridge with the machete. If SS went this route, at least they wouldn't have to worry about how short the jacket was...

I'd love the classic poster poster in PF.

indiana_jones_and_the_temple_of_doom_ver1.jpg

I'd love a 1/6 Indy in tux, and a PF of Indy on the ToD poster standing in the archway nonchalantly holding the machete and whip.

Is an Indy PF from each movie going to be made? Not sure if I need three (or four) Indys.

In the "Inside Look" video on the Sideshow website, there's a comment to the effect of, "It [the Raiders PF] looks fantastic, and I'm looking forward to the next one. And we got three other movies to work from, so...eager to jump into those." Someone else emphasizes this is meant to be the start of a PF line for the Indy franchise, too.

I have my Indy PF. I will never need another one.

I can't imagine what they could change fore each one to warrant at least 2 more PF's.

We'd have a few options, from suave tuxedo Indy to jacketless Indy.

For me, the classic Temple look is Indy on the bridge with the machete. If SS went this route, at least they wouldn't have to worry about how short the jacket was...

Assuming they make another "adventure gear" PF, which I really don't think they will, it'd have to be the rope bridge scene with a beaten, bloodied, machete wielding Indy. If they went with the Casablanca looking Indy from Club Obi Wan, it would just be Harrison in a tux and arguably not worth the price they'd charge for it. Though, a Mola Ram PF holding up a burning heart on a pedestal of skulls would fit right in next to the Indy PF.

I think they meant jump into the other movies- not into other versions of Indy. But a battered and beaten Indy in a torn shirt from ToD would be tempting.

I probably wouldn't want an Indy from every movie, myself. But I would probably buy a great TOD Indy, in the classic poster pose as has been mentioned, or on the rope bridge about to cut it in half.

I would buy that for a dollar....... sorry i thought it was just good timing and one of my only chances in life to get that out. Yes I would love a TOD indy

I have my Indy PF. I will never need another one.

I can't imagine what they could change fore each one to warrant at least 2 more PF's.
HUH??!!!!!!!!!:confused: Have you even seen the other three movies? He definately has a different look in each movie and the trademark suit he wears is slightly altered in some way.

I just hope that the second time around they do the homework and get the details right.. I love my Raiders PF figure.. but for the money I shouldn't have to rework the jacket ( buttons and green hue ?!?!) and also have to replace the belt.. ( the gun belt is very skinny and plain cheap looking)... I think as far as PF figures go.. the TOP poster pose would be ideal.... as for a LC Indy in PF... what about Indy pointing the captured German MP40 submachinegun as he rescued his dad :)

Raiders Indy, despite its flaws, was very well received so I would imagine that Sideshow is preparing another PF character as we speak. However, I don't foresee Sideshow jumping right into another version of Indy so soon after releasing Raiders. Folks are expecting another character to be made first. I'm hoping for Henry Sr. or Mola Ram. I think it will be a long while before we see ToD Indy.

I'm all done with Indy PFs. The one I have is a perfect representation of the character.

I would consider buying a Henry Sr. PF, but it'd have to be dead-on. But that's the only other character I'd even consider purchasing.

HUH??!!!!!!!!!:confused: Have you even seen the other three movies? He definately has a different look in each movie and the trademark suit he wears is slightly altered in some way.

:lol Do you really think that financially justifies producing 4 PFs of the same figure with slight alterations?! They wouldn't even sell well enough to justify a limited edition that was remotely profitable let alone allow them to break even.

temple-of-doom.jpg

as cool as the poster image is, we already have an indy PF in a stationary pose.

i much rather have one dynamic like that, imagine how cool the whip alone would look.

the exclusive could be a base with light up sankara stones

Guys, Im a huge Indy fan, I must have spent around ten thousand on Indy sketch cards by this point. I can tell you, no way I'm dropping another $300 on another Indy Premium.

The changes are too small. No Jacket and a torn arm for TOD, sure it looks cool, but its still the same outfit, actually with less clothing.
Last Crusade, what a Tie added the the hat mildy differantly bashed? Cmon not worth it at all.

Bring on a Mola Ram and it's an instant sell. Same with a White Dress Marion or Henry.

Back