Woo-Hoo!!!!! At Last! Jabba is Mine!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abstractharmony

Super Freak
Reaction score
After a whole month and a half of waiting for Christmas I was able to unwrap my Jabba set.

I know that you all had this thrill a long time ago but WOW!!!!!

Share it again with me...

jabba1.jpg

jabba2.jpg

jabba3.jpg

jabba4.jpg

You gone for the Han in carbo also abs ?

Oddly enough Ive gone for the Han in Carb and due to the size of Han in carb and the fact Ive a few HT figures on preorder Jabbas gonna get rotated into his box until a display cab can be built to accomodate Han and him together (god knows when that will be)

Its a pity as he is a focal point currently in my 1/6 th collection

Can understand your joy with the jabba setup though

Last edited:
I still remember how completely blown away everyone was the first pics popped up. Those were the days before HT was king of the hill. It's a shame Sideshow was never able to follow up with anything as dramatic.

Congratulations, it's a great thrill first seeing him in person, the sheer size blows you away, but then the quality and detail put into just blows you away.

I still remember how completely blown away everyone was the first pics popped up. Those were the days before HT was king of the hill. It's a shame Sideshow was never able to follow up with anything as dramatic.

The Han in Carbonite environment borders on this. I never thought we'd see Jabba in 1/6, and didn't expect a whole wall for the carbonite, just the slab, so that was a surprise. Had the Han setup featured electronics, I think it would have had a Jabba level impact on collectors, but I think the missed opportunity left a lot of folks dissappointed.

Back