• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/Trade SpySeven Craig sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Fusion

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking to make another Daniel Craig Bond custom. I need one of the heads from the Spy Seven Bond. Now, I would prefer the Loading Toys version head, but the extra head would be just as acceptable.

I'm willing to pay $25 for either head. That price is not set in stone, though. I also have 10 head sculpts I would be willing to trade, in place of or in addition to the cash.

They are: Harrison Ford (a decent likeness, albeit over sized), HT Hicks/Reese, Saturday Toys William Fichtner head sculpt, a generic BBI G3.5 sculpt, Ada's Christian Bale, Sideshow Gunner (Vinnie Jones), Sideshow Fox Mulder, generic Dragon head, BBI Chinese MIG Pilot (no neck), and Ada's Daniel Craig (painted by "Fusion Brother" Ben). And here are pictures...
DSCN0109.jpg

DSCN0111.jpg

DSCN0112.jpg

DSCN0113.jpg

DSCN0116.jpg

Bump! Any of these heads would be great for customs.

I am also willing to buy a head for $45. Please, I really need head... wait that doesn't sound right.

I am no longer in need of the Spy Seven head. I bought one from Store-Rooms. Mods, please delete thread.

Back