UK freaks. Are you still waiting for your Indy PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoLast

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, the money has left my card and I should get him anytime soon thanks to ForbiddenPlanet.com.

I had posted a thread putting them down. But it seems there supplier made the mistake. And they got him in the end. I think he is still showing as in stock at there website?

I'm still waiting but I ordered with Play.com (got it for the same price as FP, but also got a further £10 cashback)

If FP have got their shipment in, that should mean then that Play shouldn't be too far behind :D

I'm still waiting but I ordered with Play.com (got it for the same price as FP, but also got a further £10 cashback)

If FP have got their shipment in, that should mean then that Play shouldn't be too far behind :D

That's great. I got the 12" Indy figure from play.com

The one thing that does worry me about play is the Pre-Orders

Predator Diorama still on pre-order
Sideshow 12" Gandalf still on Pre-order
Hot Toys Joker still on pre-order

They have a great deal on the Anakin PF though

Well, when I talked to Sideshow about my exclusive they said it will probably arrive around 5th of January.
My card has already been charged and the order page says "in transit to EU".
By the way, Play.com seems to get items in stock earlier than FP for some reason.

play.com are based outside of the UK and avoid VAT charges, might mean shipping and custom hold ups are quicker than mainland buisnesses which could explain why they get items quicker than FP in some cases

Last time I looked I could find no mention of the PF at ForbiddenPlanet - it seemed to have been removed from the site (though it is listed in their catalogue) Good to know they are available from there but my order has been with Play since early December and the due date keeps bouncing up - Its ETA is now 16/1....

mine is also ordered with play.com, if FP is shipping them now play will have them now or in a max of a month they only usually suffer a few weeks delay if any.

i ordered my 1/6 indy and it came next day! :D but.. i pre-ordered a dc direct joker and they canceled my order..its hit and miss with play

Guys, what are FP like with their orders? I've always heard pretty negative things about them which is why I've opted to stick with Play, but with them having it in stock it certainly is mighty tempting to order from FP today!

Say if I ordered with FP today, could I possibly get it this week?

Guys, what are FP like with their orders? I've always heard pretty negative things about them which is why I've opted to stick with Play, but with them having it in stock it certainly is mighty tempting to order from FP today!

Say if I ordered with FP today, could I possibly get it this week?

The .com FP I have found to be pretty good, in that if they do screw up they are fairly quick to sort it out!

No idea if you would get it this week, what with new years eve and day to contend with, but there is certainly a chance!

I say go for it and good luck! :D

Last time I looked I could find no mention of the PF at ForbiddenPlanet - it seemed to have been removed from the site (though it is listed in their catalogue) Good to know they are available from there but my order has been with Play since early December and the due date keeps bouncing up - Its ETA is now 16/1....

ForbiddenPlanet.com were mislead by there suppliers. They were told that they could not get any for there customers so they removed him from the website.
But he's back up now. Here is the link
https://www.forbiddenplanet.com/pro...gure/Action/Statue/Indiana_Jones/Product.html
Mine has been dispatched today
DSCF1117-1.jpg

In this video I show how big he is to the 12" Indy and also how he is not that dark if you can get some good lighting
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ah25jtHsFA0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ah25jtHsFA0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
You can watch in High Quality here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah25jtHsFA0

Last edited:
Back