It was a very lego Christmas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anzik

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else get their kids (or themselves) Legos for Christmas?
My son has been working diligently on the sandcrawler, republic tank and now the AT TE.

I wish he would let me help more.

Oh yeah, a few of the Clones sets; but more the Castle and Indy lines. :whip

My six year-old is a Lego genius. :cool:

I bought some of the sets when they first came out... they are really pretty awesome! The little details (like an AT-At on the Snowspeeder gunner's screen) really make them stand out.

Anyone else get their kids (or themselves) Legos for Christmas?
My son has been working diligently on the sandcrawler, republic tank and now the AT TE.

I wish he would let me help more.

If I had kids, I would buy them LEGO too and definitely help building hehe. I still love that stuff. I've seen the Star Wars LEGO on a convention in Belgium a while ago, that was some awesome stuff. I saw the AT TE too, that looked pretty big and complicated. Any pics, Andy? :cool:

I don't have kids yet, but if I did I would love to help them put together their legos. Those things are a blast. I remember putting this one together a few years ago. I don't know what ever happened to it.
lego_star_wars_at_at.jpg

Finally some LEGO love on here, I got the UCS Falcon for Christmas. I have a kid so I have started a little pile for him when he's old enough.

Ah yes, I used to buy SW lego all the time. I've gone off it now, but I still have them all on my pool table :lol
My favourite would have to be the Star Destroyer.
10030-0000-XX-12-1.jpg

I wish I had kids. I only have my nephew I can spoil. His Christmas presents from me were: Lego Indiana Jones Motorcycle chase, IJ Temple something, and the larger Batmobile (technics). The batmobile is a little above his age (10-14), and he's only 8, but I'm sure he'll grow into it. I love legos. If I had visited them, all that stuff would have been put together Christmas day.

I also saw the Millenium Falcon in the Lego section. I think it was lego's. Only priced at $139, so I could be wrong. I wanted it.

Yes, i have a ten year old son that is a lego freak.
He got out of the SW legos last year and is now on to the lego city, pirates, and castle sets.I have to say that the Pirate sets are pretty cool.Needless to say my son has a small fortune in lego sets and we have been working on all of them for the last few days.

Very nice. LEGO not only retains its value, it usually goes up.

My 6 year old boy has been doing Mars Mission lately - he has been working
about 5 solid hours every day on his new sets since xmas morning. The most fun is
the kit bashing after the first round of spaceship battles.

That LEGO Star Destroyer looks freakin awesome! I've always been wondering though, how difficult is it to put these things together? I've never really tried but might give it a shot one day.

My son got the Clone Turbo Tank set for Christmas, helped him build part of it, bt was soon demoted to just rooting in the box for the bits he needed :(

Cheers,
Doug

That LEGO Star Destroyer looks freakin awesome! I've always been wondering though, how difficult is it to put these things together? I've never really tried but might give it a shot one day.

I built that Star Destroyer, it's not hard per say but rather time consuming. 3000+ parts can take a while. But I had a blast once while building it, you really gain a lot of respect when you realize how much engineering went into every design and model.

A Lego Christmas for me indeed. I put together two sets with my 10 year old nephew (who is a complete Lego Star Wars addict). It got me thinking/enjoying them so much I even posted this piece over at my site:

The Top 20 Reasons to Love Lego Star Wars:

https://www.galacticbinder.com/pTop-20-Lego-Star-Wars-Goodies.html

(Make sure to watch the Eddie Izzard video - it's insanely funny!!!!)

Back