• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT/FS Sideshow Predator Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

915stag51

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a Predator Sideshow Bust either for Sale or for Trade....
SOLD!!!!!

Last edited:
International Buyers, this piece can be shipped but it will be expenssive.....

Wolf or P1?

PM(s!) sent.

Last edited:
This is the P1 Bust.... And Yes, I do have the original Box and Shipper aswell....

Wow man talk about grails, I'll thrown in the P2 Elder plus a payment program. :lol Good luck.

Stag, you seem like a nice guy, but I feel obligated to let people know that you were not honest with me in trying to sell me this bust.

With some searching around, I found that Stag bought this just over 2 weeks ago on ebay for $550, knowing full well it was damaged.

I feel the other people interested should know about my findings and our correspondence, and be able to come up with their own conclusions knowing all the facts I had to search around for before coming up with my own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, I said I still havent received the one off the bay, it is currently in the PO, I was gonna pick it up tomorrow and keep it for myself, the one I listed is from my own collection...

I am gonna take pics of both Busts Side by Side for you tomorrow after I pick up the one from the bay in the PO man, just so I can prove a point to you....

Regardless of Ozzfans accusations, this piece is now Pending Payment....

Please do not post private messages and correspondence betweeen members, it is not allowed on this forum.

I edited the post which indicates the potential buyers concerns to remove these PM quotes.
Do not under any circumstances post private messages. A potential buyer has voiced his concerns and Stag has responded, no quotes of PM's are necessary.

Thank you
Shell
x :peace

Last edited:
Thank you Adoptedscot!! This guy thinks I am out to make a profit and he tried to burn me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back