Buffy TVS Personality test

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutant Enemy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Take the Buffy personality test here: link

Guess I'm Cordelia....LOL

Cordelia Chase
36% amorality, 81% passion, 45% spirituality, 36% selflessness
Cordy is one of those characters who's sometimes misunderstood. True, you have a healthy self-interest, and an interest in the finer things in life, but that doesn't mean that you don't have a heart of gold and a bit of passion in your soul.

In later years, Cordelia proved just how loving and good a woman she was, and (whether man or woman), I suspect you're kind of like her.

buffy

i just knew for sure I'd be willow lol

but I like this one

Spike
72% amorality, 54% passion, 45% spirituality, 81% selflessness
Ruthless, passionate, ravenous and--when it comes to it--devoted to those you love. Sound okay? Sounds like Spike, a character at times a hero and others a villain, but always compelling, dynamic and driven.

Based on the results of this test, you're like Spike in every way but the fangs.
actually, I do have the fangs...J :stake

Dawn Summers
63% amorality, 54% passion, 63% spirituality, 90% selflessness
Dawn is a person driven by her love for her friends and her desire to make a difference. Perhaps you are, too. You're willing to do whatever is necessary to do what is right for those you care about, and sometimes this can get you in a little bit of trouble.

Most of all, however, you have a heart of gold.

Faith
54% amorality, 54% passion, 36% spirituality, 36% selflessness
Faith is a powerhouse, and you might be, too. Passion-driven, down-to-earth, and willing to do what it takes to get things done and have a good time doing them, she is tough and sexy. Now, this test didn't rate your sexiness, but with these kinds of traits, that's probably true as well.
You rate as one of the most dynamic characters of the Buffy universe. :banana :stake

Cool, I'm my favorite character. Although, I don't look like a girl. Plus, I'm tough and sexy! :naughty

Last edited:
This is bull...

Adam
54% amorality, 36% passion, 63% spirituality, 27% selflessness
Interesting. Do not be fooled by his rough exterior; Adam was much deeper than most have given him credit for. Like most, he sought answers to the harder questions of existence: who am I? what is my purpose? You might ask those same questions, yourself.

Like Adam, you're calm, and dispassionately work to achieve your ends.

Also, you may just have a nuclear core.

Congratulations!

I answered all the questions true fully and it says I have 63% spirituality, but I'm an Atheist! And I'm very much NOT spiritual.
I'd think I would be more like Faith.

Another Faith, but my percentages seem very different.
Faith
72% amorality, 54% passion, 45% spirituality, 27% selflessness
I guess I'm egomaniacal Faith.

Spike
54% amorality, 54% passion, 45% spirituality, 54% selflessness
Ruthless, passionate, ravenous and--when it comes to it--devoted to those you love. Sound okay? Sounds like Spike, a character at times a hero and others a villain, but always compelling, dynamic and driven.

Based on the results of this test, you're like Spike in every way but the fangs.

Congratulations!

Lucky me. :banana

spike

hmm...the only thing I can remember off hand was that sex had nothing to do with my feelings...i would save my loved one over 10 strangers, i dont believe the old sci fi slogan. i'd rescue everybody. those are the only answers remember off hand.

maybe you cant register as atheist because none of the scoobys were atheist. just a thought. j :stake

Faith
72% amorality, 54% passion, 36% spirituality, 27% selflessness
Faith is a powerhouse, and you might be, too. Passion-driven, down-to-earth, and willing to do what it takes to get things done and have a good time doing them, she is tough and sexy. Now, this test didn't rate your sexiness, but with these kinds of traits, that's probably true as well.

You rate as one of the most dynamic characters of the Buffy universe.

Wesley here!

Amorality - 63%
Passion - 45%
Spirituality - 36%
Selflessness - 81%

Wesley is driven, and you might be, too. He seeks to achieve good by any means necessary.

Thus Wes, and you, are exactly the kind of people you want when the going gets tough. You're collected, realistic and won't hesitate to do even the messy work to get the job done. Despite it all, you have a sensitive core, and care deeply for your friends.

You're intelligent, a lover *and* a fighter.

BDboystoys said:
...no matter how much I love the show, Dawn and Riley ALWAYS annoyed me.

I agree with you there. Riley moreso than Dawn because Michelle Trachtenberg's birthday is in October (she turns 20 next week).

Riley is definitely one of the more annoying and forgettable characters in the Buffyverse. Unfortunately, we share the same last name :banghead

Back