My First Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PsychoCenobite

Super Freak
Reaction score
My First Head - Now a Balrog/Orc!!!

Don't laugh! I know it's not as good as some of the custom jobs done one here but it's my first attempt! :sick

I'ts not based on anyone, I just wanted to have a go at make some human features:

head16cy.jpg
head23id.jpg
head32ha.jpg

Psycho Cenobite :horror

Last edited:
Looks like a peaceful sleepy head...........and I mean that in a positive way!
Pretty good for a first attempt.
Keep it going.

Looks great PC! Reminds me of my favorite Ganine chess set pieces:

ganine5uw.jpg

And that is a very good thing. Good job!

JS

Thanks for the comments! :banana

And I don't know what you mean about the title... :angelsmil

I've already made the head look 100% better! I've added some detail - facial lines, etc.

It's looks a bit like Dracula... but i think that's because of the eye - lack of detail makes him look dead or asleep.

PC :horror

I don't laugh.
I love it when people use there creativity.
So now we get the long winter time and all the board
members are at home doing some sculpt experience.

So the next year we will see new LOTR sculpts from the
board members.

I love it when people use there creativity.
So now we get the long winter time and all the board
members are at home doing some sculpt experience.

WOOOOHOOOOO!

I just plain love seeing creativity... it's so encouraging yowzers..
Way to go, PC! Now I see you're actually starting!
:banana

PM sending!

I've finished with the humna head. I think I've taken it as far as I want as a tester piece. I'm now working on my second one! :banana

This one is Orc based! :horror

I'm going to change it and add horns!

PC :horror

PS. I wish i had a good camera as I lose all the detail on my camera phone! :sick

It gets to the point where you have something in your hands, created by your own person... that looks far more interesting than you ever thought you could make.

It's such a rush! Like winning the lottery. Or winning a Sideshow Weta lottery for a one-of item. :google

Sweet stuff PC. Maybe we should work together by sending encouragement back and forth for our own individual projects!! And you know I never forget what your working on. I haven't worked on my own project in a while since I have other stuff to work on but I really need encouragement to get back into it.

its nice to see I not the only rookie currently going thru the ropes at learning to sculpt. if you find any tips on smoothing/working on detail after its been baked, please clue me in.
I really havent had a chance to throughly browse statueforum yet for tips.

nice work! keep us posted

Well I for one am impressed. Surprisingly good for first attempts and your symmetry of both side of the face is excellent. That's the one thing that drives me crazy when I am sculpting.

Hope you feel appropriately proud.

Great stuff PC. Talk is cheap, action is where it's at. You have the talent, fer sure.

You don't need Image shack anymore. You can upload pics directly from your comp now. Just use the attachment feature when replying to a post, or starting a thread.

Back