• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Topps Indiana Jones Masterpieces cards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am looking for these particular Topps "Indiana Jones Masterpieces" art cards. Here's the link to the Topps store with information about this great new card set. :gun

https://www.toppsonlinestore.com/servlet/the-335/Topps-Indiana-Jones-Masterpieces/Detail

These are the cards that I am missing that I need:

Regular cards I am missing: card numbers: 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 25, 26, 28, 30, 34, 37, 47, 49, 51, 55, 58, 61, 67, 79, 89

Foil Art Cards I am missing (Drew Struzan artwork): card numbers: 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Etched Foil Cards I am missing (Adam Hughes artwork): card numbers: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6

Sketch cards I am missing: card numbers: ALL OF THEM!

Please help me out! If you have extras for the above cards please send me a PM. reply in this thread, or e-mail me. I would really appreciate the help so I can have one complete set of these awesome art cards! :whip

Thanks everyone! :D

Merry Christmas! :deer

BUMP for today!

Can anyone help me? I'd appreciate it. Please let me know if you have extras of these cards that I need. Thanks again! :D

Back