Buffy the Vampire Slayer.........What's next???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutant Enemy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Fill in the blanks...Who will the last 4 spots be?

2000: 3 Gentlemen with Hush Buffy set
2001: Hush Buffy
2002: Single Gentleman
2003: Single Gentleman
2004: Single Gentleman
2005: Buffy
2006: Angel
2007: Spike
2008: Faith (Exclusive 20081)
2009: Vampire Willow
2010: Willow (Exclusive 20101)
2011: ?
2012: The Master (Exclusive 20121)
2013: Prophecy Girl Buffy (Exclusive 20131)
2014: Vampire Spike (Exclusive 20141)
2015: Der Kinderstod
2016: Angelus/Liam (Exclusive 20161)
2017: Punk Spike (Exclusive 20171)
2018: Xander (Exclusive 20181)
2019: ?
2020: Red Darla (Blue Darla 20201)
2021: Drusilla (Exclusive 20211)
2022: Oz (Werewolf Oz 20221, Exclusive 20222)
2023: ?
2024: Vampire Buffy
2025: ?
(I'm hoping they will go to 25 and not 24)

here are my guesses (wishes):
2011: Giles
2019: Vampire Xander
2023: Anya
2025: Tara

Last edited:
If we've seen anything, it's to expect the expected. So one of them may be Giles, but I'd bet the other 2 are obscure monsters we'd never have guessed.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer....What's next.

I would agree with Dave. I would expect to see a Giles and possibly a Cordelia, however, I would expect the other two to be monsters, as I know Andy and the crew get more fun out of creating them. So I would expect a vamp Xander and an obscure monster. I have to say I would be more than a little surprised to see an Anya, or Tara, at all, although I certainly hope thay are made.
If the rumours of the Angel licence are true then we have many characters still to look forward to.

Mind you. I have been wrong before and I shall continue to be frequently wrong as long as I live. It's my right as a fallible individual!!! :confused:

2019 is a safe bet for Vamp Xander I'd think. 2011 - Giles hopefully. That leaves 2023 - the last and final Buffy figure EVER! Perhaps Cordy, but probably a monster - The Judge maybe?

I'm confused by the whole numbers thing. Does Sideshow only do a specific number of figures for each line or are those the item number for each figure/set sold? And if so, why are the Gentlemen listed twice along with Hush Buffy?

But if there are only four left, I'd have to say definitely a Giles and Cordy figure coming to complete the original cast and then maybe a Vamp Xander because we have Vamp Buffy and Vamp Willow. Then maybe D'Hoffryn because he was a recurring monster and Adam just because he would look so cool. I do love the idea of a little Principal Snyder though!!

Darklord Dave said:
That leaves 2023 - the last and final Buffy figure EVER! Perhaps Cordy, but probably a monster - The Judge maybe?
My money is on this guy.

trkhn.jpg

Regarding the numbers thing - certain figures have appeared that have had order numbers that were out of sequence with previous figures. Thus it was surmised that there are unannounced figures that fit with those out of sequence numbers. This is where we are getting 3 more figures (at least). See how Willow follows Vamp Willow? Thus I surmise that since Xander is 2018 and 2020 is announced that 2019 is Vamp Xander.

It's pure speculation, but ain't it fun?

Has there been anything from Sideshow to suggest there are only 4 figures left? Or is this just more fun number speculation?

Its speculation, but it was said the future of the Buffy line is foggy. Hopefully Dru and Darla will kick the line in the butt and getting it going again.

I think the direct quote is "it's slowing down." So these three could be the only ones on the drawing board at this time. But they could be developing stuff for release in 2007-08.

Giles is the one I'm hoping for the most. I can't wait to get Dru, but I'm not going to be getting Darla. I just don't care for the look of the figure.

I can't imagine Giles not being one of the figures left. I think Vampire Xander seems highly likely, since like someone else already said, they've made Vampire Buffy and Willow.

Though I like almost all of the figures, I haven't gotten any doubles of characters (like Buffy, Spike, Angel...) and don't really plan to. For financial reasons, and because I'd rather save the money to get characters I don't have yet (like Giles).

Back