HUGE super-secret news!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDboystoys

Super Freak
Reaction score
HUGE super-secret news! *kind of update!*

some1 on the BtVs Figs Forum has found some pretty freeking amazing news. I hope its true.

ANGEL LICENSE NEWS?

WOW. I sed this on the other board but I want some ppls opinions.

OMG this AMAZING! But I hope they dont announce it till next year, I cant afford anymore atm. OMG this is SOOO good! wait I need to no, is this CONFERMED? like seriously proven? Because I'm saving for Sideshows angel figure atm, but if they make another for the Angel line I wouldnt buy the Angel from the Buffy line. hmmmm wot do you guys think i should do? I really dont wanna miss out on an Angel figure all together. thoughts would be helpful!
I dont know what to do!

OOO if it is true, I'll cancel darla mayb and get one from the Angel line. I really hope this is true.

Last edited:
Yesterday at Wizardworld Boston I overheard a retailer... who was not at his/her booth and whose name I did not hear... say that Sideshow has picked up the Angel license. S/he was upset that they chose the Darla figures they did, expecting that when Darla was announced, they would do one to accompany the recent Liam/Angelus. S/he was also upset that they decided to make her an exclusive. Anyway, that's the reason for the seemingly odd Darla choice (according to this retailer). They're planning on another one for the Angel line. Let the speculation begin!
Like Buffy said: Can you vague that up for me?

ah.gif

lol, yeh it is pretty vague but I think it gets the message across, thats also why I REALLY want to know if this thing is for real.

Well, if they do have the Angel license then another Angel figure is a given. But it could very well be a variant like Pylean Angel or Boxer Rebellion Angel. The first Buffy Angel is a great figure and should probably be in your collection whichever Angel's they do in the future.

thanks for that DD, I'll probably get the Angel. Actually I will. Becoming pt 2 is one of my fave eps and i should get one asap anyway. if they do make another that I like better, I could always sell the other one on ebay.
thanks!

I hope so, I'd buy the Angel figures just like the Buffy figures. Although, I have to admit, I contemplated selling my set of figures and switching to the Moore Busts and Statues. :horror

Also, I was going to join that Buffy forum but what's up with this?

In an attempt to control certain disruptive children who are determined to make this forum into their own personal playground, new members will have to complete the following in order to join the forum.
1. Read and agree to the Proboards Terms of Service located here.
2. Send an email containing the following
Real Name
Desired Username
Main E-mail Address
Age and Birthdate
Short Text Explanation of Why You Like Buffy/Angel LMAO!!!!
3. Allow up to a week for one of the forum Admins to create your account.

I have no intention to start a board wizzing contest and with all due respect if any of you are member, can you tell the Admins of that board if they want me to join, they can send me a message here with their real names and why they want me to join and I'd be happy to consider it in a week or so. :rolleyes:

Fritz said:
...can you tell the Admins of that board if they want me to join, they can send me a message here with their real names and why they want me to join and I'd be happy to consider it in a week or so. :rolleyes:

:mwaha

Well said! The "application" will definitely put alot of people off signing up to that place. It just makes the place look less friendly.

Age and Birthdate - is that a trick question?

But hey... it is their board, and it seems they're happy enough with the members they already have there.

:peace

Back on topic - the Angel line seems pretty inevitable in a sense, so good news for the fans of the Buffy line...

How about something fresh? Indianna Jones Trilogy Thanks.

Angel's fresh - and the other board mentioned a fairly traditional Angel that I'd want - one from the pilot with the stake wrist thingies. That'd be cool!

My number one Angel figured would have to be Illyria - and not with a loose outfit like Vamp Willow had but form fittling like 7 of 9's is. I think that would be an awesome figure. And I know a lot of people weren't too thrilled with the rooted hair on Buffy but if done right, that would look awesome on Illyria!

And then I'd want a later seasons Wesley, all scruffy looking and dark tempered - maybe with a scar going across his neck.

Firefly Flanatic said:
And then I'd want a later seasons Wesley, all scruffy looking and dark tempered - maybe with a scar going across his neck.

Season 4 Wesley would be my most wanted figure.

O CRAP.
This is what someone on another board said!

"Well this is going to happen.
It is true that they have the Angel licence.

Should be interesting to see what they release."

He or she seems pretty certain! OMG!!!

Angel figures

I for one would like to see (in any order) Fred (any outift will do), Illyria (sp?), Spike in Nazi gear, Angel in his 70's disco outfit, Cordy in queen outfit, Gru, Wesley in season finale outfit, Gunn in his "street" clothes, Harmony in harm's way, Szajahn or however you spell it, human faced Darla (with pregnant snap on accessory..okay, maybe not) ...aww heck, there's just too many...just make them all, SS! just not at once...J :stake

Back