• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys and sideshow stuff UK. Predator , Jason , Alien , Predator parts.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next up the sideshow Friday the 13th Part 3 Jason Voorhees sideshow figure.
This is the rarest sideshow Jason figure and in most peoples opinion the best on by far. The body is built perfect for Jason , the weapons are awesome , the sculpt is great and this figure is in mint condition. Never been customized at all. His left leg is a little bit looser then the right but he still stands up perfect and has no problems with it. I only noticed this boxing him up.
The stand and all accessories are still with him and the stand was never taken out of its seal at the back of the box.
The box itself has a few tiny rips on the top and a bup here and there but other than that its perfect. They usually go for £80-90 on ebay but hes yours for £70.00 posted !. This is by far the best figure of Jason ever made and I'm only selling him due to lack of space and cash at the minute !. :monkey2

DSC02762.jpg

DSC02765.jpg

DSC02766.jpg

Last edited:
Sideshow Original Texas Chainsaw massacre leatherface Leatherface .
This figure has been customized for the better , hes been made fatter with taped down cotton wool ( obviously can be removed if you like ) , more blood added and the best part of all. I got rid of the annoying joints showing.
I did this by using material from a broken Jason pfs jacket and made sort of killer gauntlets for him ( that sounds retarded but you know what I mean :lol ). At the minute its only taped together on his arms but obviously if you wanted it to stay you could glue it. He has his box , all accessories and stand.
Hell , if you want , before I send it you I will glue them for you. Its not movie accurate but it makes the figure look better as a display piece.

DSC02609.jpg

DSC02610.jpg

Last edited:
just realsied the hot toys chopper right arm is loose but a little glue can fix this problem.
Simply put it in wit glue on and move it around. It will fix the problem pretty much 100% and still be moveable. If you want though you can simply keep it in a simple position and it will be fine and stay in. :)
There is alot of interest in this guy so any updates will be posted as soon as possible.

Back