And the next Batman baddie is?????? +Possible spoiler+

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peteskywalker

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just to let you guys know that there was a official report in a english newspaper today saying the Riddler had been cast as ........... EDDIE MURPHY and also Rachel Dawes will return as catwoman.

I would have thought it to be truw if they did not report Shia LaBeouf being cast as Robin.
Maybe it is true but i remember a interveiw where bail said he would leave if robin was put in the films????????

So guys what u think????

picard-facepalm.jpg

Just to let you guys know that there was a official report in a english newspaper today saying the Riddler had been cast as ........... EDDIE MURPHY and also Rachel Dawes will return as catwoman.

I would have thought it to be truw if they did not report Shia LaBeouf being cast as Robin.
Maybe it is true but i remember a interveiw where bail said he would leave if robin was put in the films????????

So guys what u think????[/QUOTE

Guys it's fake

Also....does anyone in this world have brains? Seriously....who thinks that they will bring back Rachel? Who honestly thinks that Shia will play Robin....? And holy Christ, who the hell thinks that Eddie Murphy would be even considered for Nolan's films????

My god!!! RAGHHH!h1h11gh1g1hgRRRRRR!

The sun has to revolve around a flat earth because if we revolved we would all slide off when we flipped over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back