What Cobra troop builder do you want next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Cobra Troop Builder do you want next?

• Total voters

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
While I don't think we'll see another Cobra troop builder for another year given the release schedule which one do you hope they announce next?

Crimson Guard:

cg34front.jpg

Eel:

eels34front.jpg

Snow Serpent:

serpent34triplefront.jpg

Tele-Viper:

tele34triplefront.jpg

Viper:

vipers36slaughterfront.jpg

B.A.T.:

bats36slaughterfront.jpg

Techno-Viper:

techno34front.jpg

Iron Grenadier:

iron34front.jpg

Alley Viper:

alleyviper-1.jpg

I WOULD LOVE SOME B.A.T FIGURES!!!!! If Hot Toys made them.

That said I voted Crimson Guard :rock :rock :rock :rock

Too soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope the next several figures are non generic. Maybe in 2 years I'll take a Crimson guard, frogman or something, but even those I don't know if I'd consider it an army builder like the cobra troops.

Although not necessarily my favourite of the classic '80s RAH army-builders, I think the Eel could potentially be the coolest 12" figure.

Think classic Eels design, but in addition to all the original diving gear, more Navy SEALs type stuff. That'd be one wicked Cobra 12" figure. You could probably do some pretty cool stuff with the Viper, Televiper and Snow Serpent as well though.

Crimson Guard and BAT, not so much. I'd still buy them but I think you could do a lot more interesting "real-world" inspired stuff with the other figures I mentioned above.

I agree with ProgMatinee though - too soon! Give us the core individual characters first.

I want the Snow Serpent the most, but I want the Viper next. Build progressively toward the more complex troopers.

Actually, the Crimson Guard is simpler than the Viper. Oh well. Too late.

I know it's a long shot but I'd love to see 1/6th scale versions of the smaller RAH vehicles like the Cobra Trouble Bubble and FANG and the Joe RAM and Sky Hawk.

I WOULD LOVE SOME B.A.T FIGURES!!!!!

I voted B.A.T. But so far, with few announcements, I'm taking the ba-humbug approach to this line. With all the unanswered 1:6 scale genre-ceasing rumors floating around the forums unanswered despite the presence of Sideshow personnel present, I'm seriously considering canceling my preorders.

There's no way in hell I'd buy a group of army builders, let alone any more than one figure of each until they flesh out the line more. The last thing I want to get stuck with is 5 Cobra Troopers, a Cobra Commander, to take on Snake Eyes and Duke because Sideshow bailed on the line after that...

The last thing I want to get stuck with is 5 Cobra Troopers, a Cobra Commander, to take on Snake Eyes and Duke because Sideshow bailed on the line after that...

What's funny is that if Hot Toys had the license those are probably the only figures they WOULD make yet people would still be thrilled. SE and Duke against CC and some troopers would make a killer display. Sure I fully expect them to make more but really everything is gravy at this point. I never thought we'd have ANY high end Joe figures.

What's funny is that if Hot Toys had the license those are probably the only figures they WOULD make yet people would still be thrilled. SE and Duke against CC and some troopers would make a killer display. Sure I fully expect them to make more but really everything is gravy at this point. I never thought we'd have ANY high end Joe figures.

I'd still feel the same. And at the HT pricepoint, I'd most likely have passed all together. It'd be cheaper to bash them together as a custom on a TT than drop $170 on a HT Joe.

Wow, I'm kind of surprised the CG has such a clear lead on this. It's one of my favourite RAH figures, but as a 12 incher accessories are pretty key, and I think they'd be kind of boring compared to what we'd get with a Viper, Eel, Snow Serpent or even a Televiper...

Prove me wrong? Other than a pistol, backpack and rifle, what could this guy come with?

Back