Hi!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Christine, I like to collect all sorts of 1/6 figures and customize them.
I joined this forum cause I have just started to get into some different figures that are discussed here and I wanted to know some information about them.
So I just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully I can find the information I am looking for in some of the threads that are posted here. :wave

:welcome Welcome to the Forums! I'm sure you'll find the information your looking for. Enjoy yourself among the Freaks! :welcome

Thank you everyone for the welcomes. :D

I will be sure to show my collection soon, though right now I only have a Medicom Jack Sparrow figure, 2 versions of the Hot Toys Rocky Balboa figure, and 2 versions of the Sideshow Willow figure from Buffy. I have collected a lot of 1/6 figures, dolls, cars, motorcycles, exc, but I just recently got into these type of figures, so I don’t have to many yet.

My nephew pulled my camera off the table last week while I was getting ready to take pictures of my dog to show one of my friends. It doesn’t focus now at all, everything is blurry, so when I get that fixed, or a new camera, I will be sure to post pics. :)

I pretty much joined this forum because I wanted to see all the different figures and be able to ask questions about them if I had any. I can never tell what a figure is going to look like by the stock photos, some figures look great in the stock photos and horrible in person, or vice versa. I figured here I would be able to see lots of owner pics and figure out which figures I want to buy.

Back