Hey there.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpc_art

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey everyone. :)

I've been coming here for a little while for info on new Hot Toys figures so I thought I'd start an account and get to know this community a bit better. I post on rebelscum.com, spawn.com, and thehunterslair.com occasionally so if you go to any of those sites you may recognize me.

I collect all sorts of stuff but I'm really digging Hot Toys figures and I'm hoping to round out my Predator collection a bit more specifically with the Scar, and Chopper preds but they are a bit expensive for me now. I do freelance illustration and graphic design which you can gander at here if you are interested. https://jpc-art.deviantart.com/

Anywho, hopefully I'll get to know you guys a bit more see you around the boards. Thanks for dropping in!

Here's a few pics of some of my figures, I've added quite a few 12" figures since I took these, I've just been to lazy to bring out the camera for the new stuff. :eek:

Hey Snoopy,

Since I began perusing these boards I am in awe of the Predator photos everyone is posting. I'm not going to rush out and buy any cause my funds are diverted elsewhere but congrats on some photos!

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Back