Sideshow Raiders Indy -- MASSIVE shipping error

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnakeDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was mistakenly shipped SIX Raiders of the Lost Ark Indiana Jones figures instead of the one I ordered. I did not notice the error until this evening, because the box remained sealed because the figure was intended to be a Christmas gift from my wife.

I am entirely unsure how to proceed.

SnakeDoc

I was mistakenly shipped SIX Raiders of the Lost Ark Indiana Jones figures instead of the one I ordered. I did not notice the error until this evening, because the box remained sealed because the figure was intended to be a Christmas gift from my wife.

SnakeDoc

dang it must have came in a huge box. contact Sideshow.

That must have been a big box ! You could be honest and call them and request a shipping label, and maybe wink, wink, nudge , nudge them for a gift card. Or you could...what were you talking about again? :angelsmil

If they charged you for all of them, send back what you don't want and get a refund. If they only charged you for one... fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory. :whip

SnakeDoc

Are you serious? You don't know how to proceed?

You call Sideshow customer service, tell me what happened, and have them arrange and pay for return shipping on five of them.

:huh

That must have been a big box ! You could be honest and call them and request a shipping label, and maybe wink, wink, nudge , nudge them for a gift card. Or you could...what were you talking about again? :angelsmil

It was pretty large ... but I've never ordered from Sideshow before, so I didn't know how big to expect. I thought maybe there was just a lot of padding.

SnakeDoc

SnakeDoc

I guess it depends if you believe in karma. That can go both ways. :D

the most Honorable thing to do is call them first tell them about the mistake and then ask what to do??? if they say keep them wooohoooo. If not then you can go to sleep knowing you served the inner conscience. It all boils down to the principle and integrity, i think that is the first step my friend. Hope you choose well and merry christmas! : )

Back