need a cheap Indy PF? details inside

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patient Zero

Super Freak
Reaction score
In the cheapskate thread, which no one ever reads ryanfromindiana , posted about a sale.

https://supernaturalart.com/searchresult.aspx?CategoryID=10&WebID=107ad327-6b53-4238-a894-eef88da0cb19

I emailed about the preorder indys and just got this response.
"I apologize for not getting back to you within a day.... Just got the info I was looking for.
Looks like the Indy PF in now in. If you order today we could ship it to you Monday (UPS closed on weekend)."

Use code " snasale" and save 30 % that brings it down to 175.00 plus shipping. They also have many other good deals using the code IE: thor PF etc. . I have no idea if the website will update itself after so many orders, but I am sure some of you can get in on this deal.

This seems like a great deal if you don't have one incoming to you yet. props to ryan for posting the sale and the code. :whip:whip:whip

In the cheapskate thread, which no one ever reads ryanfromindiana , posted about a sale.

https://supernaturalart.com/searchr...10&WebID=107ad327-6b53-4238-a894-eef88da0cb19

I emailed about the preorder indys and just got this response.
"I apologize for not getting back to you within a day.... Just got the info I was looking for.
Looks like the Indy PF in now in. If you order today we could ship it to you Monday (UPS closed on weekend)."

Use code " snasale" and save 30 % that brings it down to 175.00 plus shipping. They also have many other good deals using the code IE: thor PF etc. . I have no idea if the website will update itself after so many orders, but I am sure some of you can get in on this deal.

This seems like a great deal if you don't have one incoming to you yet. props to ryan for posting the sale and the code. :whip:whip:whip

Thanks so much! I am on the waitlist for the EX, but at this price, and since I won't display him without his hat anyway, I had to order this one! $199.17 shipped! Can't pass that up!

Seems you can use that code for their whole site.

Thanks so much! I am on the waitlist for the EX, but at this price, and since I won't display him without his hat anyway, I had to order this one! $199.17 shipped! Can't pass that up!

Seems you can use that code for their whole site.

Well I just looked at their site and noticed the Indy PF isn't there, so they must update pretty quick when something sells out. I've never heard of this place before but they have some good pieces and at great prices. Keep us updated on how good they are delivering their product Ween, I'm curious to find out how their service is.

Thanks for the thread. Well I ordered the 12" for $69 shipped, still $20 less than retail, lets keep our fingers crossed! At least I got to pay through PayPal should there be a problem.

They are a good seller too, I have purchased from them quite a bit.

Well I just looked at their site and noticed the Indy PF isn't there, so they must update pretty quick when something sells out. I've never heard of this place before but they have some good pieces and at great prices. Keep us updated on how good they are delivering their product Ween, I'm curious to find out how their service is.

I will. I paid through paypal for the protection, just in case.

I don't really think Paypal gives you anything that your credit card company wouldn't. If anything, they add another layer to the process. Unless you're worried about it being a total scam site that would steal your credit card number or something.

Just a follow up on this, Indy arrived today in fine shape and all is well. Got it two weeks after I ordered it, pretty good considering two holidays in there.

Thanks for the thread. Well I ordered the 12" for $69 shipped, still $20 less than retail, lets keep our fingers crossed! At least I got to pay through PayPal should there be a problem.

Just a follow up on this, Indy arrived today in fine shape and all is well. Got it two weeks after I ordered it, pretty good considering two holidays in there.

Is your's dark? Mine is. :(

The company is great though. Indy was shipped direct from SSC.

I just tried to use the promotional code "snasale" for a 12" Sideshow Princess Leia and it told me:

"The promotional code you entered is not valid". :confused:

I guess the promo code is no longer being used now? :(

Back