Wotcha!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gibbspaulus

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi,

My name's Paul amd I'm a London based collector. I only ever had SSC figures of Buffy and Angel but they were as doomed as figures as they were as lovers. Forever falling prone to weak ankles I lost patience and shoved them on ebay.

I always had a large collection of Hasbro 12" Star Wars figures but avoided the SSC stuff as I collect loads of smaller scale toys and there simply wasn't the budget in there. So this year I decided to look for bargains or figures I really wanted. As it stands my 1/6 scale now consists of...

Buffy
Prophecy Girl
1 x Gentleman

Doctor Who
All the 12" CO dolls

DCD 13" TDK Joker

Marvel Studios Legends Daredevil

Playmates 12" Q

I want to try and pick up a couple of figures I really like, rather than my usual one-of-everything approach. I'm thinking DCD Nightwing, HT Superman, SSC Assaj Ventres, SSC Palpatine 2 pack.

And that'll break the bank so maybe that'll be it for the next 6 months! You never know, I may stick to the plan, although some other figure lines will have to go!

another brit :rock:rock welcome

british-flag.gif

salute.gif

Thanks everyone. Well, so much for good intentions. I had a choice to try and guess the reserve on a GD Buffy (prob around £50) or BIN one of the two Gentlemen figures I needed for £30. The Gentleman won! So I've gone from none to two in under two weeks, only paying around £20 each before shipping costs.

However boredom may make me ignore sense and try to bid on Buffy later!:horror

Back