More bad news HT Dc direct 1/6 figs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siquisiri

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
A memeber fro manother board recieved this message from Alter Ego Comics:

Product Updates - December 19, 2008
DC Direct has delayed the U.S. release of the Hot Toys Dark Knight Batman, Joker and Bank Robber Joker figures until 2009. We have been informed that all retailers will receive approximately 25% of their orders in early January, with the remainder of the figures shipping sometime between April and June of 2009. We will be contacting all customers with orders for these items via email in the next 7-14 days, and, although the situation is out of our control, we apologize for the inconvenience

F- - - This!!!!!! I want a refund

Probably factory problems in China. It does suck. I wonder if that will also push back the batpod and tumbler?

Yeah this is bad. I should be getting mine in January, but everybody else should check with their retailer to see where they stand.

is this on pre-orders? ebay is a brilliant place to get these figures. I got both Bats and both Jokers from Studio Sunny on ebay...*buy it now* and *ready to ship*. didnt wait more than 5 days for each on delivery. he has a really good service... perhaps u can give it a go if these US DC Direct guys are mucking u about?

Where is the least expensive place to land a Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker?

I haven't been collecting for long. Sideshow Raiders Indiana Jones was my first 12" Toy aside from a DC Direct Superman I got at a comic store. I'm thinking of getting an Enterbay Jack Bauer, and a Hot Toys Joker (Bank), but I want to get a good price.

I don't mind pre-ordering or waiting ... I just want to get a good buy (on both the Joker and the Jack Bauer).

Thanks.

SnakeDoc

What does this mean for those of us that ordered thru CornerStoreComics?

I emailed them and this was the reply from Ryan:
"We are anticipating having enough for everyone whose card goes through. Based on where your order is I think you fall within our original guaranteed order amount."

I thought Joe said they confirmed he would be getting 100% of his orders. That is unless they have screwed him and us over again :rolleyes:

I thought Joe said they confirmed he would be getting 100% of his orders. That is unless they have screwed him and us over again :rolleyes:

Last I heard, Joe was getting 100% of his orders. I've been charged for mine, but apparently January is when his shipment was supposed to come in. At least that was what I had heard yesterday.

Last edited:
is this on pre-orders? ebay is a brilliant place to get these figures. I got both Bats and both Jokers from Studio Sunny on ebay...*buy it now* and *ready to ship*. didnt wait more than 5 days for each on delivery. he has a really good service... perhaps u can give it a go if these US DC Direct guys are mucking u about?

i know right i got my tdk batman and bank robber joker from ebay and they came in right before xmas so im pleased. the best advice i can give is buy these fig's on ebay it's faster and they have them in stock.

I preordered a BR joker from BBTS earlier this week... Does this mean that I will have to wait till April... anyone else ordered from BBTS and know something?

Reading this makes me happy that I decided to cancel my pre-order of Dark Knight Ver. Batman and Joker from Corner Store Comics and just order from Toy2. I mean, I already have the figures from Toys2 so I am very happy with my decision. I don't think I could have waited any longer to get them. They are just too good.

I'm only waiting on the BRJ so not that concerned. I don't get worked up on the release of items. they always seem to work out for the best. :D

Mine are already paid off through Joe, hope I don't have to wait months now.

Last U heard, Joe was getting 100% of his orders. I've been charged for mine, but apparently January is when his shipment was supposed to come in. At least that was what I had heard yesterday.

I'm only waiting on the BRJ so not that concerned. I don't get worked up on the release of items. they always seem to work out for the best. :D

here is the deal with our order and DC Direct..we placed the order with DC Direct a full Month before it was in previews which was basically a full two months before orders were closed for this item. We did this because DC promised us that anything we ordered in that EARLY period was 100% going to be filled as soon as they came in, in the same sense there was a minimum we had to order and we could not change or alter the order...

with that being said...

EVERYONE THAT HAS PAID US FOR A BANK ROBBER JOKER, TDK BATMAN or REGULAR JOKER will receive theirs in our shipment that is leaving the warehouse on January 2nd. On January 2nd EVERYONE that has been invoiced and paid will receive a tracking number for their items which will ship out that following tuesday!!

This only goes for items ordered and paid for through us!!

Have a great weekend
Joe

The wait is the toughest part but once my BRJ comes in it'll all be worth it. :rock

here is the deal with our order and DC Direct..we placed the order with DC Direct a full Month before it was in previews which was basically a full two months before orders were closed for this item. We did this because DC promised us that anything we ordered in that EARLY period was 100% going to be filled as soon as they came in, in the same sense there was a minimum we had to order and we could not change or alter the order...

with that being said...

EVERYONE THAT HAS PAID US FOR A BANK ROBBER JOKER, TDK BATMAN or REGULAR JOKER will receive theirs in our shipment that is leaving the warehouse on January 2nd. On January 2nd EVERYONE that has been invoiced and paid will receive a tracking number for their items which will ship out that following tuesday!!

This only goes for items ordered and paid for through us!!

Have a great weekend
Joe

I am so glad I ordered through you, Joe!

Back