Where to order Hot Toys Dark Knight figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedi Princess

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm looking to drop a whole bunch of money on all of the Hot Toys Dark Knight figures and both the Tumbler & Batpod. So where's the best place to order on-line? I'm in Canada so a Canadian dealer would be best, but the only one I can find is Golden Age Toys, and they're kind of expensive ($180 CN). I'm hoping to find something similar to Statue Toys prices, but more reliable and better customer service than Statue Toys ($126 per figure, Bat Pod for $210 and Tumbler for $330). Please help me spend an absurd amount of money! :)

I'm not sure, but I think toys2 is a Canadian retailer. I haven't seen their prices, but they'll be getting the figures in the soonest. I think they're shipping Two-Face next week, whereas most places won't be getting him until May/June.

I agree with dally www.toys2.net is a canada dealer i have order all of my tdk from them. You can order from Joe too but since you live in canada i would pm him.

Toys2 (Toy Square)
3255 Highway 7 East, Unit 221
Markham, Ontario
L3R 3P9
Canada

Tel: 905-470-0007
Fax: 905-470-0037

Last edited:
Has anyone here ordered form them before? I was thinking about getting bank robber joker, batman, and regular joker from them.

I am in the US so is there any place else with good prices on these figures?

Dam I ordered my joker V1 from them:banghead....but I know they are delaid so I hopeing for the best:angelsmil

I'd rather spend a few bucks for quality service like Joe, I don't like worrying about orders I make. But if you pay with cc, just give them a call and I'm sure they'll get your money back if you don't get what you paid for. I say stay away from statue toys, just because of the BBB reports.

I always order through Toys2.net for several reasons:

-Always the first in North America to get Hot Toys products.
-Reliable.
-They are the Official North American Hot Toys distributor .
-You can guarantee getting the figure on time and for the price you ordered it at.
-Good prices. Shipping will be more (as they are in Canada), but really only by $4-$6 bucks a figure. So price is not an issue.

The main selling point is the fact that they get the items first and directly from Hot Toys. Add a very reliable business and your set.

Does anyone know if Toys2.net will be getting any more of the Hot Toys -Joker V1. I live in Canada as well. so ebay prices are crazy! Thanks

Dam I ordered my joker V1 from them:banghead....but I know they are delaid so I hopeing for the best:angelsmil

I spoke with www.statuetoys.com they say in two weeks I get my first order, I was pay in full and they give me 66% back to my acount for the delay, when they shipp the items they charge me the rest, I order JBR,TDK,JK1 plus the Tumbler in May and the Batpod in Feb, about the reviews is only two complaints in 36 months, my Batman regular Jan, I order that from www.toywiz.com $139.00, and the others like Two Face Jun, HellBoy Jul, Iron Man III Feb, Mark I and Mark II maybe in Aug from www.cornerstorecomics.com, just I have to wait.:angelsmil

toys2 base their prices on how dumb you look if you visit them in person.. although you may get the best price if you are asian (just the vibe I got.)

I spoke with www.statuetoys.com they say in two weeks I get my first order, I was pay in full and they give me 66% back to my acount for the delay, when they shipp the items they charge me the rest, I order JBR,TDK,JK1 plus the Tumbler in May and the Batpod in Feb, about the reviews is only two complaints in 36 months, my Batman regular Jan, I order that from www.toywiz.com $139.00, and the others like Two Face Jun, HellBoy Jul, Iron Man III Feb, Mark I and Mark II maybe in Aug from www.cornerstorecomics.com, just I have to wait.:angelsmil

thats good to hear :rolleyes: I'm still giveing them a chance....plus I paid the full amount already and come on 126.00 you can't beat that....but will see what happens:confused:

use ebay.

i found joker (original) for $132.00 and batman (new suit) for $136.00.
i can't wait to get these, but i saved a lot of money.

I have a question. I went on Toys2 to check out their prices. They listed the BR Joker, but it doesn't say if its instock or not. I checked their other items, and some of them would either say Preorder or Out of stock. So if it doesn't say anything on their site, does it mean that its in stock???

I have a question. I went on Toys2 to check out their prices. They listed the BR Joker, but it doesn't say if its instock or not. I checked their other items, and some of them would either say Preorder or Out of stock. So if it doesn't say anything on their site, does it mean that its in stock???

I don't know where you are looking, but it does indeed say sold-out.

WOW!! IT DOES SAY SOLD OUT!! I think I ordered the last one... Cuz I cancelled my preorder from BBTS, didn't want to wait till April, then decided to try this site, and it didn't say Sold Out. I swear it didn't say anything lol! I checked just now, and it does indeed say sold out..

Back