Cobra Trooper is up! Use this link!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Code:
<a class="affiliatestyle" href="https://affiliates.sideshowtoy.com/Tracker.aspx?aid=11&href=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sideshowtoy.com%2f%3fpage_id%3d4489%26sku%3d2612%26source%3d121808" target="_blank">1/6 Cobra Trooper</a>

I ordered mine with the link. I think.
I had an order in process before I found this thread and had to fumble around to get it right. :lol

Buying two or more could make for a pretty cool Cobra display. :D

Trooper.jpg
CC5.jpg
Trooper.jpg

OMG..that is nice. That Cobra Trooper is fantastic, love the weaponry...Would love to buy two, but Im thinking a Cobra Officer later..

Overall looks pretty good. Could they sell additional head sculpts with different eyes for variety?

Last edited:
The pic with the 2 troopers is what i will be doing on my shelf. These figures really look great.

Really? It looks like cloth to me. You can even see the fabric weave.. If that is sculpted its mighty impressive.

Really? It looks like cloth to me. You can even see the fabric weave.. If that is sculpted its mighty impressive.

Its a combo I think... plastic, with a cloth overlay.

Since there's no exclusive I'll order either from a retailer, or see if I can pic it up on the cheap used.

Its a combo I think... plastic, with a cloth overlay.

Since there's no exclusive I'll order either from a retailer, or see if I can pic it up on the cheap used.

Yep. The headsculpt has a fully sculpted hood, and then the cloth hood and then the helmet. They said in the podcast this way would let you display it with the cloth mask or just the plastic sculpted head. Kinda like the Praji hat.

Too bad. I would have preferred an actual face under that mask. It is still a great looking figure though. Clearly the spirit of quality passed from LOTR to GI Joe.

Too bad. I would have preferred an actual face under that mask. It is still a great looking figure though. Clearly the spirit of quality passed from LOTR to GI Joe.

Me too. It would have made it easier to get another headsculpt and replace it so the Cobra Troopers don't end up looking like Cobra Clone Troopers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back