• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sideshow Grey Hulk PF - MINT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's that time again! :joy

I'm in the market for a mint Sideshow Grey Hulk Premium Format piece. It must have the original Sideshow color box AND the Sideshow shipper box.

Feel free to PM me or post if you have one available. Thanks!

Dude, have you NOT seen Rory's Grey Hulk he's selling?!?!?! Pretty sweet, but I'm not sure what your spending limit is..... Either way, good luck!!!!

Dude, have you NOT seen Rory's Grey Hulk he's selling?!?!?! Pretty sweet, but I'm not sure what your spending limit is..... Either way, good luck!!!!

Thanks for the heads up. I've talked with him already, but I decided to pass.

I haven't talked with you in ages. How are things going with the big move?

Thanks for the heads up. I've talked with him already, but I decided to pass.

I haven't talked with you in ages. How are things going with the big move?

The signature and sketch on mine prevent my grey Hulk from being "Mint"

Just wanted to put that out there so people don't think I am hiding something. :)

The signature and sketch on mine prevent my grey Hulk from being "Mint"

Just wanted to put that out there so people don't think I am hiding something. :)

who in the hell said that about the signature/sketch?

Chapter 2099 is looking for one that is 100% stock so the signature and sketch doesn't work for him. Which is understandable. I personally think it adds a ton to the piece.

If I could sell mine for a similar amount, I'd take yours in a heartbeat!

Chapter 2099 is looking for one that is 100% stock so the signature and sketch doesn't work for him. Which is understandable. I personally think it adds a ton to the piece.

I see how that could be considered "non-mint", but I TOTALLY agree that it makes the piece MUCH more of a rarity and a value booster. I would totally like to have somethin like that! But just not in the market right now. Good luck though! Truly a great piece to own

i personaly think the sketch is cool, but the only thing that i would of rather of seen (and if it would of been so, i would of bought it:D) is if the sketch would of been done seperately on another piece of paper.
it's just hard to show the product of the sketch when it's on the bottom of a 50lb casting.

but either way it's cool and good luck on your sale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back