BR Joker Group Therapy Session

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devil_666

Super Freak
Reaction score
My name is Devil_666.

*Hi Devil_666.*

The new shipping date for the HT Bank Robber Joker from Joe is now January 2, 2009. His distributor DCD sucks endangered Panda Bear balls!!!

Let it out.. we're here to help each other. :(

My name is Devil_666.

*Hi Devil_666.*

The new shipping date for the HT Bank Robber Joker from Joe is now January 2, 2009. His distributor DCD sucks endangered Panda Bear balls!!!

Let it out.. we're here to help each other. :(

Look on the bright side bro, you paid for yours I assume. I still need to pay for mines, and not everyone could afford BR Joker. So be happy atleast you are able to get one. But I feel your pain bro. A lot of people was hoping to get it for Christmas.

Sounds like we won't be getting these until Mid January if they aren't even shipping these to Joe until 1/2... :monkey1

Man, I tell ya. The one man who needs to join in on this session more than any of us is Joe. Once he gets back from his "long walk", that is.

I can wait. I'm not happy about it, mind you, but it's just another figure. No biggie. But poor Joe...must suck to try to run a business when the DCDs of the world don't play ball. Especially when the fanboys have their pitchforks sharpened and their torches ready.

It does suck, though.

Warehouse issues... hmm... sounds like DC doesn't have the staff available to push these out on Christmas Eve...

Look on the bright side bro, you paid for yours I assume. I still need to pay for mines, and not everyone could afford BR Joker. So be happy atleast you are able to get one. But I feel your pain bro. A lot of people was hoping to get it for Christmas.

Yeah.. paid for it the day after I got my invoice. To be perfectly honest it's not a big deal for me since I (well actually ALL of us) have been waiting since what, late October/Early November. So a couple weeks more is fine. I think Joe mentioned him at least being happy that the shipment hadn't been delayed to March. I just figured why not have a thread for eveyone to vent about it. :D

Man, I tell ya. The one man who needs to join in on this session more than any of us is Joe. Once he gets back from his "long walk", that is.

I can wait. I'm not happy about it, mind you, but it's just another figure. No biggie. But poor Joe...must suck to try to run a business when the DCDs of the world don't play ball. Especially when the fanboys have their pitchforks sharpened and their torches ready.

It does suck, though.

He's walking to DCD's warehouse....this is what happend.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/MAd9hdteAeo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/MAd9hdteAeo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

DC is like a dog chasing cars and wouldn't know what to do if they caught one. HT, Joe and all you have plans, your schemer's. DC is an agent of chaos and unleashed a little anarchy :lol

All to celebrate the release of BR Joker. How thoughtful....

Gonna have less X-mas presents now. Thanks DCD! You ruined my groove!

You and me both!

I'm really pissed at DC Direct right now. I was going to pick up a few of their Watchmen 7" figures, but I think I've changed my mind now. If this is how they like to treat their customers, they don't deserve my hard earned cash.

I sure hope Joe posts an email or physical address of DC Direct for angry letters.

This is VERY unacceptable. Could you imagine if DC Direct was in charge of the Dark Knight DVDs and only had enough for 1/2 of the country so they delayed the release by a month? People would riot. :monkey4

CSC has it set for January 2nd as well. I had previously heard December 29th, so 3 days is nothing after getting over the disappointment of not having it for Christmas. :google

CSC has it set for January 2nd as well. I had previously heard December 29th, so 3 days is nothing after getting over the disappointment of not having it for Christmas. :google

I talked to Ryan (CSC) a week ago and he said his shipment was due the 24th but wouldn't go out until the 29th. CSC gets their supply from DC, I'm sure the 2nd is valid. I'm ok with it, I'm on vacation until the 6th. It is disappointing but worked out for me.

I'm trying to be patient, too, but I'm antsy. Mine was going to be pretty much my only Christmas present of any real value this year. (My Dad paid for it, cool guy). This is just the capper on the rotten year my family has had. (I know, I know, it's just a toy, but things like that can cheer you up) I hold no ill will towards Joe whatsoever, he's aces, (and trapped between a rock and a hard place here) but I think DC Direct deserves a stocking full of coal.

I'm trying to be patient, too, but I'm antsy. Mine was going to be pretty much my only Christmas present of any real value this year. (My Dad paid for it, cool guy). This is just the capper on the rotten year my family has had. (I know, I know, it's just a toy, but things like that can cheer you up) I hold no ill will towards Joe whatsoever, he's aces, (and trapped between a rock and a hard place here) but I think DC Direct deserves a stocking full of coal.

Why give them anything? We should just take their stocking.

I'm still aiting for abc expresss to ship mine . Should be shipping this week they said but they said that last week so fingers crossed I guess.

Back