PDA

View Full Version : BR Joker Group Therapy Session

Devil_666
12-17-2008, 06:36 PM
My name is Devil_666.

*Hi Devil_666.*

The new shipping date for the HT Bank Robber Joker from Joe is now January 2, 2009. His distributor DCD sucks endangered Panda Bear balls!!!

Let it out.. we're here to help each other. :(

LChinoz
12-17-2008, 06:40 PM
Sucks for some, but it works for me, going on a trip anyway.

CelticPredator
12-17-2008, 06:41 PM
Gonna have less X-mas presents now. Thanks DCD! You ruined my groove!

darkknight
12-17-2008, 06:43 PM
My name is Devil_666.

*Hi Devil_666.*

The new shipping date for the HT Bank Robber Joker from Joe is now January 2, 2009. His distributor DCD sucks endangered Panda Bear balls!!!

Let it out.. we're here to help each other. :(

Look on the bright side bro, you paid for yours I assume. I still need to pay for mines, and not everyone could afford BR Joker. So be happy atleast you are able to get one. But I feel your pain bro. A lot of people was hoping to get it for Christmas.

pjam
12-17-2008, 06:52 PM
Sounds like we won't be getting these until Mid January if they aren't even shipping these to Joe until 1/2... :monkey1

The Boot
12-17-2008, 06:55 PM
Man, I tell ya. The one man who needs to join in on this session more than any of us is Joe. Once he gets back from his "long walk", that is.

I can wait. I'm not happy about it, mind you, but it's just another figure. No biggie. But poor Joe...must suck to try to run a business when the DCDs of the world don't play ball. Especially when the fanboys have their pitchforks sharpened and their torches ready.

It does suck, though.

pjam
12-17-2008, 06:57 PM
Warehouse issues... hmm... sounds like DC doesn't have the staff available to push these out on Christmas Eve...

Devil_666
12-17-2008, 07:02 PM
Look on the bright side bro, you paid for yours I assume. I still need to pay for mines, and not everyone could afford BR Joker. So be happy atleast you are able to get one. But I feel your pain bro. A lot of people was hoping to get it for Christmas.

Yeah.. paid for it the day after I got my invoice. To be perfectly honest it's not a big deal for me since I (well actually ALL of us) have been waiting since what, late October/Early November. So a couple weeks more is fine. I think Joe mentioned him at least being happy that the shipment hadn't been delayed to March. I just figured why not have a thread for eveyone to vent about it. :D

CelticPredator
12-17-2008, 07:04 PM
Man, I tell ya. The one man who needs to join in on this session more than any of us is Joe. Once he gets back from his "long walk", that is.

I can wait. I'm not happy about it, mind you, but it's just another figure. No biggie. But poor Joe...must suck to try to run a business when the DCDs of the world don't play ball. Especially when the fanboys have their pitchforks sharpened and their torches ready.

It does suck, though.

He's walking to DCD's warehouse....this is what happend.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MAd9hdteAeo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MAd9hdteAeo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Darkseed
12-17-2008, 07:27 PM
DC is like a dog chasing cars and wouldn't know what to do if they caught one. HT, Joe and all you have plans, your schemer's. DC is an agent of chaos and unleashed a little anarchy :lol

All to celebrate the release of BR Joker. How thoughtful....

Venomous venom
12-17-2008, 07:30 PM
^:rotfl:rotfl.....:gun unstoppable:gun

DiFabio
12-17-2008, 07:41 PM
This has got to stop.

Buttmunch
12-17-2008, 07:44 PM
Gonna have less X-mas presents now. Thanks DCD! You ruined my groove!

You and me both!

I'm really pissed at DC Direct right now. I was going to pick up a few of their Watchmen 7" figures, but I think I've changed my mind now. If this is how they like to treat their customers, they don't deserve my hard earned cash.

I sure hope Joe posts an email or physical address of DC Direct for angry letters.

This is VERY unacceptable. Could you imagine if DC Direct was in charge of the Dark Knight DVDs and only had enough for 1/2 of the country so they delayed the release by a month? People would riot. :monkey4

Dally
12-17-2008, 08:31 PM
CSC (https://www.cornerstorecomics.com/index.cfm?page=shopping/shop&Category_ID=12&ChildCategory_ID=106&Product_ID=153) has it set for January 2nd as well. I had previously heard December 29th, so 3 days is nothing after getting over the disappointment of not having it for Christmas. :google

Darkseed
12-17-2008, 08:41 PM
CSC (https://www.cornerstorecomics.com/index.cfm?page=shopping/shop&Category_ID=12&ChildCategory_ID=106&Product_ID=153) has it set for January 2nd as well. I had previously heard December 29th, so 3 days is nothing after getting over the disappointment of not having it for Christmas. :google

I talked to Ryan (CSC) a week ago and he said his shipment was due the 24th but wouldn't go out until the 29th. CSC gets their supply from DC, I'm sure the 2nd is valid. I'm ok with it, I'm on vacation until the 6th. It is disappointing but worked out for me.

Sachiel
12-17-2008, 09:02 PM

<object width="480" height="295">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MAd9hdteAeo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></object> (http://%3Cobject%20width=%22480%22%20height=%22295%22%3E% 3Cparam%20name=%22movie%22%20value=%22http://www.youtube.com/v/MAd9hdteAeo&hl=en&fs=1%22%3E%3C/param%3E%3Cparam%20name=%22allowFullScreen%22%20va lue=%22true%22%3E%3C/param%3E%3Cparam%20name=%22allowscriptaccess%22%20 value=%22always%22%3E%3C/param%3E%3Cembed%20src=%22http://www.youtube.com/v/MAd9hdteAeo&hl=en&fs=1%22%20type=%22application/x-shockwave-flash%22%20allowscriptaccess=%22always%22%20allowf ullscreen=%22true%22%20width=%22480%22%20height=%2 2295%22%3E%3C/embed%3E%3C/object%3E)

SUPER!!! AWESOME!!! EXTREME!!!

Packed into every second!!

The Drizzle
12-17-2008, 10:20 PM
I'm trying to be patient, too, but I'm antsy. Mine was going to be pretty much my only Christmas present of any real value this year. (My Dad paid for it, cool guy). This is just the capper on the rotten year my family has had. (I know, I know, it's just a toy, but things like that can cheer you up) I hold no ill will towards Joe whatsoever, he's aces, (and trapped between a rock and a hard place here) but I think DC Direct deserves a stocking full of coal.

Buttmunch
12-17-2008, 10:31 PM
I'm trying to be patient, too, but I'm antsy. Mine was going to be pretty much my only Christmas present of any real value this year. (My Dad paid for it, cool guy). This is just the capper on the rotten year my family has had. (I know, I know, it's just a toy, but things like that can cheer you up) I hold no ill will towards Joe whatsoever, he's aces, (and trapped between a rock and a hard place here) but I think DC Direct deserves a stocking full of coal.

Why give them anything? We should just take their stocking.

The Drizzle
12-17-2008, 10:57 PM
Why give them anything? We should just take their stocking.

I'm all for doing the "pencil magic trick" on whoever at DCD is responsible... :horror

uscmhicks
12-17-2008, 10:59 PM
I'm still aiting for abc expresss to ship mine . Should be shipping this week they said but they said that last week so fingers crossed I guess.

icepho3nix
12-17-2008, 11:04 PM
So does this mean that BBTS won't get it till Jan too?? Cuz I just ordered from there

Buttmunch
12-17-2008, 11:13 PM
I'm all for doing the "pencil magic trick" on whoever at DCD is responsible... :horror

Sounds good to me, but I'd still want my pencil back.

The Drizzle
12-17-2008, 11:44 PM
Sounds good to me, but I'd still want my pencil back.

Damn straight! :D

LEADERCOBRA
12-17-2008, 11:49 PM
So I heard a rumor they're being pushed back EVEN further now...is this true? And what's this about the possibility of a V1 with a V2 head shipping out? Any validity to this?

This only goes to further the point that DC Direct always was and always will be a crap company giving us overpriced cheap quality products. A handful of their figure lines have been any good and those that were weren't worth the price tag. I hope they (and Mattel) go under. Sideshow and Hot toys should distribute their own product and the only mass market figures should be in control of hasbro (I mean like 6 inch figures).

The Drizzle
12-17-2008, 11:51 PM
So does this mean that BBTS won't get it till Jan too?? Cuz I just ordered from there

Probably so. BBTS is usually one of the last to get HT items. I still order from them frequently because #1- Sometimes items coming later allows me to save up money and get ready when the 1st people start getting them from Hong Kong, and #2- BBTS packs the figures excellently. Every HT figure I have ever received from them came in super minty-fresh packaging. (which is great since HT boxes are usually very nice.)
I ordered Abe Sapien and Hellboy from them for the very reason of hoping to have the money then, and also their price is like $15 per figure cheaper than Sideshow's prices.

icepho3nix
12-18-2008, 12:13 AM
AW!! I was REALLY looking forward to it. Im waiting for my TDK from my cousin in Hong Kong too... She said she would mail it this friday... lets hope I get something before xmas break ends, or I will be really really pissed. I got a job just so I can get Bank Robber Joker (hehe xD). Its kinda stressful, so I want the Joker to motivate me to keep me from quitting the job

J-Wild
12-18-2008, 05:59 AM
Oh well...I'm a patient man...I can wait. It does suck donkey balls though.

:banghead

yongkykun
12-18-2008, 06:42 AM
Mine arrived this morning!!! Can't wait to get home.... Can't say the same with these clients of mine... Why won't they go?!

beachfox
12-18-2008, 07:28 AM
Mine arrived this morning!!! Can't wait to get home.... Can't say the same with these clients of mine... Why won't they go?!

Where is my shipment!? :banghead

Devil_666
12-18-2008, 08:39 AM
Mine arrived this morning!!!

:mad:

I think you completely misunderstood the purpose of this thread. lol.

Scar
12-18-2008, 09:06 AM
You and me both!

I'm really pissed at DC Direct right now. I was going to pick up a few of their Watchmen 7" figures, but I think I've changed my mind now. If this is how they like to treat their customers, they don't deserve my hard earned cash.

I sure hope Joe posts an email or physical address of DC Direct for angry letters.

This is VERY unacceptable. Could you imagine if DC Direct was in charge of the Dark Knight DVDs and only had enough for 1/2 of the country so they delayed the release by a month? People would riot. :monkey4

I think that's perhaps the best way of equating this. Since DVD and blu-ray releases reach a wider number of consumers, it would cause an uproar of ludicrous proportions if the DVD and/or blu-ray were pushed back for such a long length of time. We're in the privileged minority of those who seek out collectibles based on the stories we love. That being said, this is a company that makes its profit by marketing to individuals such as ourselves. If we as consumers voice our disapproval about such protracted waits, one would hope they would listen. I was looking forward to having my BR Joker on the shelf and staring down my DK Batman menacingly alongside the v1 Joker and the Joker bust. Now that the DCD shipment has been pushed back AGAIN, that'll have to wait... as will we all, AGAIN, for the BR Joker. DCD continues in its unparalleled quest to screw the consumer a little bit harder and faster time after time. :banghead

Dally
12-18-2008, 09:16 AM
So I heard a rumor they're being pushed back EVEN further now...is this true? And what's this about the possibility of a V1 with a V2 head shipping out? Any validity to this?

This only goes to further the point that DC Direct always was and always will be a crap company giving us overpriced cheap quality products. A handful of their figure lines have been any good and those that were weren't worth the price tag. I hope they (and Mattel) go under. Sideshow and Hot toys should distribute their own product and the only mass market figures should be in control of hasbro (I mean like 6 inch figures).

Wait, do you mean LATER than January 2nd? Or are you talking about being pushed to January 2nd?

darren1228
12-18-2008, 09:21 AM
It may not be DCD's fault.....perhaps Hot Toys wasn't able to produce enough figures.

icepho3nix
12-18-2008, 09:22 AM

Where did you order from? :O

yongkykun
12-18-2008, 11:38 AM
I got it from eBay (I swear to God, the Devil HIMSELF made that website, at this rate I'm gonna have to sell my house). From a seller named ABC-Express. Very fast shipping and quite a bargain. Got it at $140 without shipping.

spoongirl
12-18-2008, 01:04 PM
Has this rumor been confirmed? It was bad enough that it was delayed till the 24th, but now the 2nd of January :(

POWER1010
12-18-2008, 03:15 PM
I just talked to the guy I bought them off of an the bay and he said they have indeed been pushed back until the 2nd of Jan :(

Mr ?
12-18-2008, 03:35 PM
I just talked to the guy I bought them off of an the bay and he said they have indeed been pushed back until the 2nd of Jan :(

And yet, as you stare at that signature....who cares!?!:naughty

POWER1010
12-18-2008, 03:40 PM
Wow my Sig has become quite popular as of late, are you guys just noticing it now, it's always been there :lol

Bum
12-18-2008, 03:41 PM
Could you imagine if DC Direct was in charge of the Dark Knight DVDs and only had enough for 1/2 of the country so they delayed the release by a month? People would riot. :monkey4

PERISH THIS F'N THOUGHT!
PERISH IT NOW!

if there really are infinite realities, and every possible occurrence is possible, THIS particular one should NEVER exist because none of my infinite realities should EVER have to not get the DVD release (or blu-ray in this case).

NO NO NO NO NO
bad thought!

*happy place* *happy place*
:)

Bum
12-18-2008, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by The Drizzle
I'm all for doing the "pencil magic trick" on whoever at DCD is responsible...

Sounds good to me, but I'd still want my pencil
back.

but then, you'd have to wait until after January 2nd

:rotfl

swiftlikessharpthings
12-18-2008, 04:39 PM
That sucks for those that have to wait for January 2nd. BBTS just sent me the confirmation e-mail that mine has arrived! Though I doubt it'll get here till after Christmas... not complaining though...

Devil_666
12-18-2008, 06:16 PM
Has this rumor been confirmed? It was bad enough that it was delayed till the 24th, but now the 2nd of January :(

It's not a rumor. Joe (Mista305) stated in the commerce section he won't get his shipment in until Jan. 2, 2009. Luckily though.. he's getting 100% of his shipment, which means all of us who ordered from him will be getting our BR Joker. The rumor he mentioned in there was that vendors were only going to get 25% of their order which REALLY caused a panic amongst distributors. Thankfully that didn't happen. So Jan. 2nd Joe will get his shipment and then he'll start getting them out.

Like Predator 2:

"sssshshshshshhhhhhhhiiiiittttt Apppens."

siquisiri
12-18-2008, 06:32 PM
Does this mean that the Ver 1 jokers will also be in after 1/02?

DiFabio
12-18-2008, 07:11 PM
That sucks for those that have to wait for January 2nd. BBTS just sent me the confirmation e-mail that mine has arrived! Though I doubt it'll get here till after Christmas... not complaining though...

It still has it listed as a preorder item on their site.

icepho3nix
12-18-2008, 07:57 PM

I just ordered mine a couple of days ago. Do you think that I have to wait a lot longer than you? Cuz I didnt get any emails yet. I really don't want to wait T.T

Buttmunch
12-18-2008, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by The Drizzle
I'm all for doing the "pencil magic trick" on whoever at DCD is responsible...

but then, you'd have to wait until after January 2nd

Its not about waiting... its about sending a message :D

Scar
12-18-2008, 10:16 PM
It's not a rumor. Joe (Mista305) stated in the commerce section he won't get his shipment in until Jan. 2, 2009. Luckily though.. he's getting 100% of his shipment, which means all of us who ordered from him will be getting our BR Joker. The rumor he mentioned in there was that vendors were only going to get 25% of their order which REALLY caused a panic amongst distributors. Thankfully that didn't happen. So Jan. 2nd Joe will get his shipment and then he'll start getting them out.

Like Predator 2:

"sssshshshshshhhhhhhhiiiiittttt Apppens."

We need Danny Glover to roll up in DCD and throw down exactly how it is. Now.

Phorpus
12-18-2008, 10:33 PM
...And what's this about the possibility of a V1 with a V2 head shipping out? Any validity to this?

Is this actually possible or just a rumor?

Dally
12-18-2008, 10:34 PM
Is this actually possible or just a rumor?

Nothing but a rumor. Its not going to happen.

Phorpus
12-18-2008, 10:40 PM
Oh...well now I'm just sad again.

With Snake Eyes and Joker in January it feels like Christmas is being postponed for a month.

vodoun
12-19-2008, 06:49 AM
Looks like I'm joining in this too! Even though mine was dispatched on Monday 15th and customs delayed it with import charges which is being held until I get the letter/bill to pay. Which never arrived today, if it arrives on Saturday, then payment cleared on Monday not much chance of it being delivered next week. Since it's Christmas Eve on Wednesday. :/

It's looking very slim for delivery next week now.

If the blasted thing never got stuck with import fees it would have arrived on Wednesday, 17th.

19-12-2008 11:32 Central Depot Awaiting payment of charges
19-12-2008 00:53 Central Depot Arrived at delivery depot
18-12-2008 10:45 National Hub Sorted in hub
18-12-2008 07:06 International Hub En route to delivery depot
18-12-2008 03:01 International Hub RELEASED WITH CHARGES
16-12-2008 19:53 International Hub AWAITING CUSTOMS CHARGING
16-12-2008 19:53 International Hub AWAITING CUSTOMS CHARGES
16-12-2008 19:46 International Hub Arrived in destination country
16-12-2008 14:48 Heathrow Airport Arrived at destination country
15-12-2008 21:22 Delivery Agent - HONG KONG - PTT Left origin country
15-12-2008 12:47 Delivery Agent - HONG KONG Collected from customer

POWER1010
12-19-2008, 11:38 AM
The guy I got mine from said he is getting shipments of BR joker and Version 1 joker on the 2nd, looks like I have to sit tight and wait.

Congrats to everyone who got them for Christmas :)

Mart_P
12-19-2008, 12:30 PM
Looks like I'm joining in this too! Even though mine was dispatched on Monday 15th and customs delayed it with import charges which is being held until I get the letter/bill to pay. Which never arrived today, if it arrives on Saturday, then payment cleared on Monday not much chance of it being delivered next week. Since it's Christmas Eve on Wednesday. :/

It's looking very slim for delivery next week now.

If the blasted thing never got stuck with import fees it would have arrived on Wednesday, 17th.

Do you know which Depot is holding it? Trying phoning them with your tracking reference, I did that a while ago rather than wait for a letter.

villainsfan42
12-19-2008, 08:38 PM

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MAd9hdteAeo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MAd9hdteAeo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>
:lol:rotfl:lol
that's not good for business, is it?
perhaps we should give them a bail out!!!:D

vodoun
12-20-2008, 06:57 AM
Do you know which Depot is holding it? Trying phoning them with your tracking reference, I did that a while ago rather than wait for a letter.

All sorted now. :) Paid it yesterday, the letter actually arrived today. If I had waited on the letter it might have been Tuesday.

D4rkShaDoWz
12-20-2008, 10:44 AM
Hmm...guys I'm having a little bit of a problem...I wanted to get the BR Joker as my first Hot Toys figure but I have no idea where to order from or how to get it. I wanted to order through BBTS but after hearing that the figures might not come in until June, I don't want to be stuck waiting until then. If I preorder it now from BBTS, do you think I will get it before the 2nd quarter batch?

Dally
12-20-2008, 10:48 AM
Hmm...guys I'm having a little bit of a problem...I wanted to get the BR Joker as my first Hot Toys figure but I have no idea where to order from or how to get it. I wanted to order through BBTS but after hearing that the figures might not come in until June, I don't want to be stuck waiting until then. If I preorder it now from BBTS, do you think I will get it before the 2nd quarter batch?

I really don't know. If you want to be 100% certain that you'll get it soon the best bet would be to search for "Bank Robber Joker In Stock" on Ebay.

galactiboy
12-20-2008, 10:56 AM
I'm new to this... I was not planning on getting this figure until my wife decided to get it for me as a gift (we did our gifts early as we're gonna be out of town). Sadly she ordered from a retailer that won't be getting them until the later March/April shipment.

But with a little looking and of course remember Mista305 I'll have one coming in January :rock I feel like I've had a real breakthrough in group today :lol

Voorhees27
12-20-2008, 11:08 AM
I'm new to this... I was not planning on getting this figure until my wife decided to get it for me as a gift (we did our gifts early as we're gonna be out of town). Sadly she ordered from a retailer that won't be getting them until the later March/April shipment.

But with a little looking and of course remember Mista305 I'll have one coming in January :rock I feel like I've had a real breakthrough in group today :lol

Awesome! I feel much better now too! :D Congrats man! :banana

Devil_666
12-20-2008, 11:11 AM
Yes, Yes, Yes. The road to recovery (i.e. getting your damn BR Joker) is near. lol.

galactiboy
12-20-2008, 11:11 AM
Yeah, your sale was almost perfect timing... that's what I get for watching Wall-E before checking the boards :lol

noisetrigger
12-20-2008, 11:12 AM
I have a MIB BR Joker for sale in the sales thread. I got an extra unit back then but with stuff coming out next month (Iron Man Mk3) I will have to let this go.

Voorhees27
12-20-2008, 12:24 PM
Yeah, your sale was almost perfect timing... that's what I get for watching Wall-E before checking the boards :lol

:lol:lol:lol:lol

D4rkShaDoWz
12-20-2008, 12:33 PM
I really don't know. If you want to be 100% certain that you'll get it soon the best bet would be to search for "Bank Robber Joker In Stock" on Ebay.

Thanks. I checked ebay and the prices are similar to actionhq.com. I emailed BBTS but I have received no response yet. :(

DerMann
12-20-2008, 06:32 PM
The economy is hitting ebay sellers kinda hard. I used the "Buy it Now/Best Offer" option and picked up a BR Joker pre-order for $135.00 shipped. Earlier in the week I grabbed a HT Lost Predator for $105.00 plus shipping.

I would encourage everyone to use the "Best Offer" option before hitting the "Buy it Now" button on ebay. You could end up with a sweet deal and save some bucks fueling your addiction.

galactiboy
12-23-2008, 10:03 AM
Well, I was able to cancel my earlier pre-order for Joker (w/o cancelation fee due to the delay) and I now have one coming through Joe :rock :rock

Mr ?
12-23-2008, 10:05 AM
The economy is hitting ebay sellers kinda hard. I used the "Buy it Now/Best Offer" option and picked up a BR Joker pre-order for $135.00 shipped. Earlier in the week I grabbed a HT Lost Predator for $105.00 plus shipping.

I would encourage everyone to use the "Best Offer" option before hitting the "Buy it Now" button on ebay. You could end up with a sweet deal and save some bucks fueling your addiction.

Good deal.

D4rkShaDoWz
12-23-2008, 02:42 PM
Has everyone ever ordered from Sci-Fi genre.com before? I wanted to order there but I don't know when their products are coming in.

jonself2
01-03-2009, 06:24 AM
Shouldn't these be about ready to ship from places like CSC and BBTS?

Nitro
01-03-2009, 07:26 AM
Well, I was able to cancel my earlier pre-order for Joker (w/o cancelation fee due to the delay) and I now have one coming through Joe :rock :rock

Nice!!:rock2

Morbach
01-03-2009, 08:35 AM
the wait sucks but I'm hanging in there. I'm just greatful that I got him.:)

Dally
01-03-2009, 12:38 PM
They should be shipping on Wednesday! :chew

jonself2
01-03-2009, 06:08 PM

Excellent! It's about bloody time.:banana

usswanker
01-03-2009, 06:11 PM

They better my girlfriend had me down for a BR and V1 Joker for Christmas! Now its time for my gifts!

FQRizzo
01-03-2009, 07:49 PM

I hope you are right. :banana:banana:banana

The Ringer
01-03-2009, 07:52 PM
So they should be shipping to retailers or to the consumers?

Devil_666
01-03-2009, 08:10 PM
So they should be shipping to retailers or to the consumers?

I thought the shipments come in to retailers Wednesday 01/07 and then the retailers start shipping them out that Wednesday through Friday, etc. I'm curious to see how many people (who didn't order from Joe/Mista305) come up short. Because Joe was/is guaranteed 100% of his shipment whereas other retailers (or so I've heard) are only suppose to get portions of their shipments. It'll be interesting.

We're almost cured people!!! :D

Dally
01-04-2009, 11:57 PM
Just checked out my card and the BR Joker has been charged. I should now be on the road to BR Joker recovery. :rotfl

galactiboy
01-05-2009, 08:03 AM
So have the figures from Joe shipped out yet? I was thinking they went out on the 2nd, or was it they arrived to him on the 2nd?

pjam
01-05-2009, 08:57 AM
So have the figures from Joe shipped out yet? I was thinking they went out on the 2nd, or was it they arrived to him on the 2nd?

Hi Guys,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! GOOD NEWS OUR JOKERS ARE ENROUTE TO US!! We are doing labels today for UPS Ground shipments (domestic customers and canada customers) tomorrow we will do all international labels!! We will begin shipping the Jokers out tomorrow!! We are happy to report that because we were in a early buy in program with DC Direct WE DID NOT GET ANY ALLOCATION and EVERYONE'S order will be filled 100% on this shipment!!
Thanks again for being patient!!!

Joe

:rock :rock :rock

galactiboy
01-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Awesome... thanks for reposting that :rock

Devil_666
01-05-2009, 10:32 AM
I'm feeling.. better now. Definitely.. better. :D

galactiboy
01-05-2009, 10:36 AM
Yeah, I'm really stoked about being able to finally display the V1 Hot Toys figure with pride.

LChinoz
01-05-2009, 12:22 PM

BBTS shipped out some 2 weeks ago, like I said before. They must not have gotten all their shipments or only shipped out those who ordered "collector's grade" but they were shipped. CSC is another thing though, I don't think they shipped any out.

swiftlikessharpthings
01-05-2009, 12:57 PM
I received mine on December 23rd from BBTS and I didn't order collector's grade. I did, however, order mine when they first offered it for pre-order. So a more likely conclusion is that they only received their first shipment or a fraction of it, or they ordered them from multiple sources and only received from one source.

Dally
01-05-2009, 12:59 PM
CSC charged my credit card yesterday, so these should be going out from their this week. :rock

Bum
01-05-2009, 01:07 PM
*litany of the curse words*

I just got an email from a place i order a number of my things that they are going out of business, so no orders will be fulfilled, including all of the dark knight items i put on pre-order.

So, no bank robber, no tumbler, 1:2 bust, nothing, ...
so now i have to try and find vendors again.

JESUS, one email, and it all goes away
and it was a good size order too.

I'm hoping to get 1 bank robber, but now i don't know if there'll be any

saintsyn
01-05-2009, 01:11 PM
Toys 2 still have some for order and they are good to buy from...

http://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=20698&cat=0&page=

galactiboy
01-05-2009, 01:15 PM
Also contact Joe... I ordered one from him just a few days before Xmas.

Might be able to help you out with the other items as well.

And, always watch the Commerce section. A few BR have sold below retail recently... I missed one by **that** much.

Bum
01-05-2009, 01:21 PM
Toys 2 still have some for order and they are good to buy from...

http://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=20698&cat=0&page=

THANK YOU!!!!!

Bum
01-05-2009, 01:22 PM
Also contact Joe... I ordered one from him just a few days before Xmas.

Might be able to help you out with the other items as well.

And, always watch the Commerce section. A few BR have sold below retail recently... I missed one by **that** much.

Yeah,
I'd been watching that forum daily, but since i thought i had one, i would just look and see.

I sent Joe a PM, but with Toys2... i might be good...
cross fingers.

Amoktime picked up the rest of the orders.

Mr ?
01-05-2009, 02:19 PM
As is the case for everyone else I assume, my LCS was told they will only be getting 25% of their initial order for now.

Apparently that amounts to ONE Bank Robber Joker!

POWER1010
01-05-2009, 03:14 PM
They better my girlfriend had me down for a BR and V1 Joker for Christmas! Now its time for my gifts!

:lol I am in the exact same situation, waitin on both jokers to arrive.

jonself2
01-06-2009, 11:45 PM
CSC charged my card so hopefully i'll have mine soon.

Devil_666
01-07-2009, 03:26 AM
No invoice from Joe yet. I saw people are already getting them. Hopefully I'll get something tomorrow.

galactiboy
01-07-2009, 07:57 AM
Have you not paid for your BR Joker yet Devil? I paid Joe for mine a couple weeks ago.

Nitro
01-07-2009, 08:01 AM
CSC charged my card so hopefully i'll have mine soon.

Noticed they charged mine too on the 4th. Hopefully this means that it's on the way...

Nuka Cola Kidd
01-07-2009, 09:07 AM
No invoice from Joe yet. I saw people are already getting them. Hopefully I'll get something tomorrow.

Same here, i wonder whats up, cause i paid him back before x-mas.

Devil_666
01-07-2009, 09:12 AM
Yeah I paid him with a Debit/CC the day after he requested payment. Funds were taken out that day (pending) and officially went through a couple days later. I'm sure Joe and his people will get there. I'll be a little concerned if I don't receive anything today though, since it's my understanding shipping starts today. So if I don't get a shipping notice, I guess that means I have nothing going out today!? We'll see.

galactiboy
01-07-2009, 09:15 AM
Okay, when you said invoice i was thinking you hadn't been charged yet, which would be a problem. I haven't heard anything on shipping yet either. But I didn't get a shipping notice on one of my purchases from him, yet still showed-up w/o incident.

KobeLover
01-07-2009, 10:33 AM
Those of you who ordered from CSC and got charged, when did you order? I ordered like super early, I wanna say the first day available, but I didn't hear anything. Damn, I bet I missed the initial shipment! SO SAD!

Devil_666
01-07-2009, 10:38 AM
Okay, when you said invoice i was thinking you hadn't been charged yet, which would be a problem. I haven't heard anything on shipping yet either. But I didn't get a shipping notice on one of my purchases from him, yet still showed-up w/o incident.

Oh my bad, yeah I meant a shipping notice. Not a payment invoice. Yeah, I don't think anything is wrong and like you said, I might just get it without a shipping notice like you did before.

Dally
01-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Those of you who ordered from CSC and got charged, when did you order? I ordered like super early, I wanna say the first day available, but I didn't hear anything. Damn, I bet I missed the initial shipment! SO SAD!
I ordered October 18th.

bubbahotep
01-07-2009, 12:08 PM
I ordered 6 Sep.

KobeLover
01-07-2009, 12:32 PM
Crap, I ordered Aug 25th! what gives!? I never had any problem with CSC before. I hope the order is just delayed showing up on my statement. Did you all get emails at the same time?

KobeLover
01-07-2009, 12:42 PM
nevermind, just showed up on my card! weeeeeee!!

The Drizzle
01-07-2009, 12:52 PM
Oh my bad, yeah I meant a shipping notice. Not a payment invoice. Yeah, I don't think anything is wrong and like you said, I might just get it without a shipping notice like you did before.

I paid Joe the day after he sent the notice, and I haven't received a UPS confirmation either. Makes me a wee bit nervous, but it's just because I'm so hyped up about this figure and can't wait to get it.

The Mike
01-07-2009, 12:54 PM
I will have mine today. I ordered through Joe and paid when the invoices went out as well but I also paid for 2 Day Shipping instead the standard UPS. Have no fear guys, they are coming.

Devil_666
01-07-2009, 05:00 PM
I will have mine today. I ordered through Joe and paid when the invoices went out as well but I also paid for 2 Day Shipping instead the standard UPS. Have no fear guys, they are coming.

How much more was that? if you don't mind me asking.

*Edit

Congrats also!!! :D

Dally
01-07-2009, 05:22 PM
Still no ship notice. :drool Man, I'm getting too impatient. :lol

jonself2
01-07-2009, 06:13 PM
Got my notice! :chew:chew:chew

saintsyn
01-07-2009, 06:31 PM
Haven't got mine yet either... paid thru paypal when invoices went out. Hopefully soon! PLEASE!?!?!:duh

The Mike
01-07-2009, 07:26 PM
How much more was that? if you don't mind me asking.

*Edit

Congrats also!!! :D

$36.00 total for shipping but I paid for BRJ so long ago that I had the extra funds and just paid it. Worth. Every. Dime.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/kryptonianmike/Collection%20Pics/BRJ081.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/kryptonianmike/Collection%20Pics/BRJ073.jpg

The Drizzle
01-07-2009, 07:29 PM
Still no ship notice. :drool Man, I'm getting too impatient. :lol

Me too still no notice. Paid by Paypal the day after the notice. I'm impatient, too, I guess it's just because it's obvious it's about the coolest thing to come down the pike in a long time.

Dally
01-07-2009, 09:11 PM
I hope mine went out today, because it will probably take about a week until it gets to me.

usswanker
01-07-2009, 09:47 PM
This is awesome, my girlfriend hadnt been charged for my Jokers she ordered me for Christmas, so I sent Ryan an email yesterday and he sent me this back.

"I held off on charging the order just to make sure we could ship a Bank
Robber and a regular Joker at the same time. Your order was the last one in
the system before the cut off. DC Direct shipped us enough to cover anyone
who successfully processed. Everyone else will be shipping in June. Your
order just went through processing and it should ship out first thing
tomorrow. You will have tracking once our last shipment of the day
processes."

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Freakin lucky me! Its charged now and I can't wait for my Jokers to show up! But I guess everyone else should be getting shipping notices tomorrow.

Devil_666
01-07-2009, 09:49 PM
Congrats. Just got my shipping notice from UPS. My recovery is near. lol.

vodoun
01-07-2009, 09:52 PM
$36.00 total for shipping but I paid for BRJ so long ago that I had the extra funds and just paid it. Worth. Every. Dime.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/kryptonianmike/Collection%20Pics/BRJ081.jpg

There's two creepy thoughts to this photo.

How creepy that nurse Joker looks. That it looks almost near accurate?

And it looks like they are going to break out and do the Y.M.C.A.

What's left to complete? You just going to miss out on Two Face? or?... getting any vehicles, any Iron-Man?...

usswanker
01-07-2009, 09:53 PM

Thanks! Dont forget to post up some pics of him when he arrives! :rock

Devil_666
01-07-2009, 11:11 PM
What's left to complete? You just going to miss out on Two Face? or?... getting any vehicles, any Iron-Man?...

For the TDK line, that's it. I got orders in for Hellboy and P1 though. I'm waiting on the Medicom TDK Batman as well. No pre-order.. but I'm waiting to see the final product. And I'm still looking for a reasonable V.1 Joker.. to make that ultimate version. Not a big collection.. but that's cool.

Thanks! Dont forget to post up some pics of him when he arrives!

I will. Same to you!!! More pics, more pics.

The Drizzle
01-07-2009, 11:22 PM
Mine arrives Friday! Yeehaaaaa!

siquisiri
01-12-2009, 02:23 PM
Companeros,
I finally got mine today from ebayer Plastic earth. GREAT looking fig.

Ben
01-12-2009, 02:46 PM
Companeros,
I finally got mine today from ebayer Plastic earth. GREAT looking fig.

erm..congrats:D

pixletwin
01-12-2009, 02:49 PM
Hooray another HT Joker thread.

I am thinking you really didn't need to make this thread.

Voorhees27
01-12-2009, 02:51 PM

Well if he's making another thread about Jokers i'm making one on Horticulture.

The Mike
01-12-2009, 02:53 PM

Ummm......warm up your MOD powers Pix? Or can Buttmunch only lock down in the DC Thread?

pixletwin
01-12-2009, 02:56 PM
It would need to be Buttmunch. In here I am just a guy making a casual (slightly jerkish) remark. :lol

Devil_666
01-12-2009, 03:01 PM
Pics or GTFO. :(

Voorhees27
01-12-2009, 03:05 PM
Pics or GTFO. :(

:lol:lol:lol:lol

FQRizzo
01-12-2009, 04:10 PM
Compadres,

I just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico. :chew

FYI

PacMan3000
01-12-2009, 05:43 PM
Got mine today...I'll see if I can post pics.

pamorn
01-12-2009, 06:16 PM
Just got an email from USPS!! confirmation and tracking number woohoo!! Thanks Joe! pix will defo be up!

Dally
01-12-2009, 06:31 PM
Mine should be here in two days. :D

Nitro
01-12-2009, 07:05 PM
Getting mine on Wednesday!! Woooooooo!!

Biojex
01-12-2009, 07:58 PM
mine shall be here tomorrow *curls up into a ball and starts crying*

RJMacReady16
01-12-2009, 08:17 PM
Still no shipping confirmation. Mind could've been pushed back to April. Waiting for a reply from the dealer.....:monkey2:monkey2

Dally
01-12-2009, 08:25 PM
Still no shipping confirmation. Mind could've been pushed back to April. Waiting for a reply from the dealer.....:monkey2:monkey2

Who did you pre-order from?

Agent23
01-12-2009, 08:34 PM
BBTS has the Bank Robber Joker in stock now.

the vampire with soul
01-12-2009, 09:07 PM
BBTS has the Bank Robber Joker in stock now.

thanks for the heads up my cuz order his though them:chew

jonself2
01-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Got mine today. A simply amazing figure.

pjam
01-12-2009, 11:39 PM
Getting mine Thurs along with TDK Bats...

Geez, this was a loong wait. I feel like I got to the party after the music stopped... (and the 4,000 pics were posted)

...but I'm happy I at least got there.

Devil_666
01-13-2009, 12:30 AM
I'll be arriving with you, so don't feel lonely. Then again, you might not like my company.. which would then make arriving late + arriving WITH ME all the worse. :(

RJMacReady16
01-13-2009, 12:31 AM
Who did you pre-order from?

I hate to even rat them out because they're cool dudes, but I ordered from Dark Shadow Collectibles.

Devil_666
01-13-2009, 12:34 AM
I hate to even rat them out because they're cool dudes

Stand up guy..

but I ordered from Dark Shadow Collectibles.

Why you!!!

*shakes fist*

:lol

pjam
01-13-2009, 12:59 AM
I hate to even rat them out because they're cool dudes, but I ordered from Dark Shadow Collectibles.

Adam is the man! The best! I'm getting my IM M3 from him and all my Predator Stuff. In fact I already ordered my Pred from him.

Adam rocks! :rock

Buttmunch
01-13-2009, 08:35 PM
Mine should be here tomorrow at long last! :D

Biojex
01-13-2009, 08:46 PM
finally got mine today!:chew

DKDetective14
01-13-2009, 08:52 PM
Well, I've been holding out hope that mine would come, but I'm giving up. I guess mine won't be coming until the April-June shipment....the wait is getting unbearable.

RJMacReady16
01-13-2009, 09:17 PM
Why you!!!

*shakes fist*

Adam is the man! The best! I'm getting my IM M3 from him and all my Predator Stuff. In fact I already ordered my Pred from him.

Adam rocks! :rock

He absolutely rocks! I've had nothing but + experiences with them (beats the living hell outta StatueToys.com).

And I hope I didn't mislead, but this delay isn't on Dark Shadow's end. It's their distributor.

That being said, he would improve his awesomeness ten-fold if he sent me my damn DK stuff already :monkey1

PRIME
01-14-2009, 12:52 AM
Mines coming wed hell yeah cant wait cant sleep he he hoo hoo he this hobby makes me feel like a kid again , it feels good lol :chew:banana:chew

mr.thrifty
01-14-2009, 01:09 AM
Mines coming wed hell yeah cant wait cant sleep he he hoo hoo he this hobby makes me feel like a kid again , it feels good lol :chew:banana:chew

and I have to wait until thursday..:monkey2

Devil_666
01-14-2009, 02:05 AM
Same. Thursday.

The Ringer
01-14-2009, 05:00 AM
Mine arrived...............................broken.:monk ey2

I should have known that whole UPS fiasco was a sign.:banghead

usswanker
01-14-2009, 06:45 AM
Broken? Ah man that ^^^^s! What was broken on it? Nothing to serious I hope.

galactiboy
01-14-2009, 07:54 AM
Got mine yesterday! So remember, there is hope!

Figure is great, really impressed and it completes the V1 whose headsculpt was shameful. Now I've got two awesome versions of the Joker! Just waiting on Two-Face now :rock

Bustajesse
01-14-2009, 09:36 AM
Mine arrived...............................broken.:monk ey2

I should have known that whole UPS fiasco was a sign.:banghead

Damn what was broken man? The name plate on my display stand fell off in the box. Nothing a little super glue couldn't fix :) Sorry to hear about your break, hopefully you can fix it or get a replacement.

The Ringer
01-14-2009, 10:53 AM
The TT shoulder.:monkey2

Devil_666
01-15-2009, 05:16 PM
I'M CURED!!! Just got it. Opening the box now.

Dally
01-15-2009, 05:22 PM
I'm glad to be cured as well, but unfortunately I'm going to have to check into TDK Bats Group Therapy until I found out where the hell mine is. :banghead
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa226/omfgitsdally/1232065279.jpg?t=1232065341

FQRizzo
01-15-2009, 07:07 PM
I'm not cured yet. My preorder became "in stock" and was paid for at BBTS on Monday and still no shipping notice! :devil:devil:devil WTF!?

Agent23
01-15-2009, 09:26 PM
email them. My account said same thing, I emailed BBTS and they said they are running behind, because they had a TON of orders. Then they took care of it right way and it is now shipped.

PacMan3000
01-15-2009, 10:26 PM
Got mine on Monday...

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/PacMan3000/joker004.jpg