Comic Con 2009 - It's Never Too Early To Speculate!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MicroJow

Super Freak
Reaction score
If Sideshow continues the tradition of announcing "WOW" figures at the San Diego Comic Con, who do you think will make an appearance this year? My suggestions:

ROTJ Emperor & throne w/ red Royal Guards

ESB Boba Fett w/ some of the other bounty hunters - a full set of six would be pretty damn cool (and expensive!)

Chewbacca

R2-D2 & C-3PO

- J

Probebly another Han, Luke, Leia, Obi Wan, Anakin or maybe even another creature pack for Jabba's throne room.

I hope for a Bounty Hunter, an Alien Jedi (gotta have aliens), Ackbar!, Lando!!...or the big walking carpet that is CHEWIE!!!!!!!

I'd settle for a Hoth/Bespin Leia, a Lando and a Bounty Hunter tho...

Tho i'd love to see a YODA!!!...Miss Piggy and Kermits little love child needs a 1/6th scale incarnation from Sideshow...

Emperor with throne sounds like a cool idea. Fett would be welcome as well.

i can guarantee there will be at least ONE 12" jedi. i want my freaking Dooku!!!! Asajj and Palpatine are getting lonely and having a hard time fending off the jedi

Anything but humans, how many variants have there been of Luke, Han and co.

Bring on the Imperial Army:

Death Star Gunners

AT-AT drivers (probably 2010 to coincide with the ESB 30th anniversary)

SandTroopers

SnowTroopers (probably 2010 to coincide with the ESB 30th anniversary)

Tie Pilots

Biker Scouts

Bring on some Sith!

And that other figure from that other line...y'know the one everyone likes...thingy...

Chewie would be awesome.

I would love more classic armored figures: Biker Scout, Snowtrooper, General Veers....Death Star Trooper.....stuff like that.

Back