1:6 Mola Ram project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SovereignStudio

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've had a Mola Ram commission going over in the custom section for a while, wanted to throw it over here since there seems to be a lot of demand for a 1:6 version. Don't know if SSC will make him, but just in case. Thy seem to shy away from guys that show bare arms. Here's a couple shots of the new head vs. the OLD one I was using when I started making these years ago. Got a revised skull chalice, necklaces and head dress in the works, too. Here's the thread with pics of the complete figure. He's unfortunately wearing his old head and jewelry in those.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41794

molaramfinal1.jpg

molaramfinal2.jpg

0020high20preist20of20kali20collage.jpg

ijmr2.jpg

ijmr3.jpg

Outstanding Mola Ram custom Shawn! Please put me down for one if you get around to making the entire figure. :D I'm definitely interested in one from you! I love your work. It's still not known if Sideshow or Hot Toys will make it.

Outstanding Mola Ram custom Shawn! Please put me down for one if you get around to making the entire figure. :D I'm definitely interested in one from you! I love your work. It's still not known if Sideshow or Hot Toys will make it.

I've been making them for a really long time. Just never caught on until I posted it on the board. There's a thread/list going in the customs section.

WHY Don´t you do Marion?

I would LOVE to make a Marion! Thing is, it's a guessing game as to what SSC might/might not offer. If they don't, I definitely will.

I would LOVE to make a Marion! Thing is, it's a guessing game as to what SSC might/might not offer. If they don't, I definitely will.

Shawn, you gotta do a Marion. I think she looks best in the bar scene. Her hair and outfit look so cool in that sequence!

Shawn, you gotta do a Marion. I think she looks best in the bar scene. Her hair and outfit look so cool in that sequence!

I would actually want to do three versions: Raver Bar, Cairo, Well of Souls. My WoS would be a "big" hit I'm sure, as I would want to use a Barbie body **ducks flying objects**. I just really hate exposed joints :rotfl

BV, let me know if you'd want just the head, or a head/hed dress combo.

Back