TDK Sticky Bomb

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acimit

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Remember the sticky bomb batman fires up on top of the tower in hong kong, well just recently wonder why it doesn't include as another accessories in hot toys TDK figure, replace the mini mine and batarangs with it since those 2 things doesn't play any part in the new movie...

It does seem odd that Hot Toy's didn't include it. If they don't make anymore figures for this line I would like to see an accessory pack that includes the Sticky Bomb Gun, the Joker's RPG, the Joker's shotgun, a wired cape for Batman (similar to the Pod cape), and possibly a Batman Spotlight. :D

Becaus HT are saving that for theair V2 TDK Bats with more accurately sized armour and additional sonar cowl head. :)

There have been rumours,all unsubstantiated by Hot Toys it must be said.Makes sense though and it would look fantastic!

i'd want to replace them into the BB cowl
i think it would make it look more menacing, given the more angrier expression on the cowl.
and yes, take note HT, they must light up
if you can get Iron Man to do it, Batman would be a no brainer
sounds like an idea they would kick around
when there too many inaccuracies, HT usually makes a new version, or if the figure sells great, they make an updated version

How about V1 Joker?
Some said that HT will re-sculpt the head for the upcoming re-release of The Joker in March.
That's bull right?

what do you mean re-release of the joker in march? where did you get this info?

Version 1 Joker will be released in yet another wave next March but it will be exactly the same. No need to worry about them releasing version 1 with BR Joker head.

yeah i also found this weird, seriously no sticky bomb gun? but just repacked gear from BB batman, some of which he never even used in TDK.

Back