EU Figure Poll update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like MJ is increasing her lead. And how is Padme jumping up so fast? People pissed they missed the GG maquette? Come on Kir!

Mara Jade: 1541
Kir Kanos: 1421
Padme Amidala: 1274
Asajj Ventress: 1247
Quinlan Vos: 1094
Grand Admiral Thrawn: 940

I get the feeling that many voting in this poll are shill voters. I wonder how many George Lucass, Luke Skywalkers, Princess Leias, and Darth Vaders, have voted in this poll since it started?
It's a pity and maybe Sideshow should make the top two in the poll instead of the top one.

Go Kir!

I they are going to make a few, if not all of these eventually.
This poll is really jut for the first one!

I mena, come on....Most of these exclusive LE 12"ers are limited to 500 or so....
They all have over 1000 votes already! (Thrawn will get there before the end)

The first two maybe three I think will be made eventually.

Just thiunk....they JUST Got the license for 12"!
THey have made, to date...NONE!!!

I think we'll get Mara, Kir and possibly more!

Maybe the winner will be the first one made. The runner up the second and so on. Maybe skip Padme though and just do a movie version instead. I think that is why most people are voting for her, she is the only movie character. People who aren't familar with EU would vote for her only for that reason.

Darklord Dave said:
Looks like MJ is increasing her lead. And how is Padme jumping up so fast? People pissed they missed the GG maquette? Come on Kir!

Mara Jade: 1541
Kir Kanos: 1421
Padme Amidala: 1274
Asajj Ventress: 1247
Quinlan Vos: 1094
Grand Admiral Thrawn: 940

Cool! Good to see Mara still in the lead. :)

I doubt that even the EU figures will be as limited as 500. And I expect we'll see more than the winner as figures eventually.

But I don't think there are many shill voters - you have to have a unique email address to vote.

I think we'll see them all at some point in time it's just that we have some input on the first figure they make, not sure if they'll do the same for the second one.
And it's fairly easy to make up a email address, it'll take just three minutes to make one.

You mean you have to have a unique email address? Oh gee...thats so hard to make....oh wait! It isnt!! LOL!

But something is obviously wrong. There's no way the cartoony version of Padmé can jump up so fast and beating the top 2 which have been up there since the beginning. Maybe SideShow should check it out.

:banghead There is no way Padme should be doing this well. Something really seems fishy. I'm going to try and get the rest of my family to vote :rolleyes:

EDIT: I can confirm Kir has at least one more vote :banana

Last edited:
Buttmunch said:
:banghead There is no way Padme should be doing this well. Something really seems fishy. I'm going to try and get the rest of my family to vote :rolleyes:

EDIT: I can confirm Kir has at least one more vote :banana

yeah, this is very strange! Some would say Ridiculous! Some = ME!

Darklord Dave said:
Okay, this is ridiculous! Padme in 2nd place? We need to end this madness now!

I was told by someone who posts on a SW message board that I frequent that this whole board is voting for Padme over and over.

Cant you only vote once with that email address? Or are they all doing multi email addresses?

Viking28 said:
Cant you only vote once with that email address? Or are they all doing multi email addresses?

I think it's once per but this is some decent size message board from what I was told.

Ironically I'm reading Dark Empire now and Thrawn is really growing on me. At least he's the only EU character of the bunch that I now have some familiarity with (besides Padme).

And I can think of worse things than a Bergholtz sculpt of Natalie Portman. :love

Jeez, I've reached the 4th stage (or is it 5th) of death already - acceptance...

This is very disappointing. I think there are a legion of pin-heads out there pushing Padme up to the top. Stupid of Sideshow to offer this one so early on. I think before it's done, Padme will be pushed up into first place. :banghead

screamingmetal said:
This is very disappointing. I think there are a legion of pin-heads out there pushing Padme up to the top. Stupid of Sideshow to offer this one so early on. I think before it's done, Padme will be pushed up into first place. :banghead

why do you think only padme is getting shill votes? why not any of the other five?

what makes padme fans more dishonest than the other EU fans?

Back