• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

More DA goodness for sale... MUST GO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, the month has hit me harder than I thought... and funds are needed desperately to help pay for next month's bills. So I am letting go of some of my favorite items.

First, I have a HT Joker V1 head (repainted). It would be $30 for the head, $40 if you want a HT neck adapter with it.

DSCN4852.jpg

Will sell custom (comic) Two Face for $85 shipped.

baddies1.jpg

Will sell custom Equilibrium Bale for $100 shipped. (on HT body)

DSCN5221.jpg

And lastly, will sell painted casts of the Les DCD head...without hair (as that is Les' baby, and I only got consent to sell regular heads) for $60 shipped.

DSCN5254.jpg

And remember, my Zombie Hunter has been added to my store! Will make one for $120 shipped!

DSCN5251.jpg

Also, my figure sale is still ongoing for a few more weeks, so anyone wanting any figure from my store, just let me know!

Last edited:
Good luck with the sales Josh, things will pick up soon for you! I just wish I had money myself so I can buy something from you and help you out.

That Zombie Hunter is killer.

Is his sidearm a sawed-off rifle or a hog-leg pistol?

Thanks for asking! It's a pair of Le Matt CSA Revolvers from Stevo's toys, solid metal pistols. He also has a machete from Stevo's as well. The pistols holster rig is also from Stevo's as well. His work is second to none. :rock

Well Jen, I could make another Joker figure... but it would certainly take time... Parts to arrive and all. I can do one with the Les version head, or do both and have them be interchangeable... whatever works.

MY personal Rorschach is gone, but I can certainly make another one... And actually the parts I can get now are actually superior to the ones I used to make my first one..so it is a win win. :lol

Well Jen, I could make another Joker figure... but it would certainly take time... Parts to arrive and all. I can do one with the Les version head, or do both and have them be interchangeable... whatever works.

MY personal Rorschach is gone, but I can certainly make another one... And actually the parts I can get now are actually superior to the ones I used to make my first one..so it is a win win. :lol

Decisions....decisions.....I can really only get one......but which one?? I love both of the figures you made....the detail is really superior. I think I will go with Rorschach. :D I've got several Joker posters and nothing from the Watchmen. :) I can send you $$ now and I'm in no hurry - so take your time. :) PM me the details. :) :rock

Back