Which Lost Character are you?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am...

Boone? Hrm...i thought i'd be more Jack. Oh well - I'll watch out for airplanes dangling in trees that have hundreds of Mary Statues filled with heroine. :naughty

Walt

You are Walt. You're a kind person who is eager to talk to everyone and absorb all the crazy things that are going on around you. Since you are still so young, you're not very brave, but your father will be able to show you how to be courageous. Your mysterious psychic powers are kind of creepy, but everyone needs a hobby, right?

Your polar opposite is: Sawyer. You are similar to: Claire and Sun.

Forever young and naive I guess.

Claire
You scored 62% kindness, 39% courage, 39% seedy past, and 38% secretiveness!
"Don't talk to me about the baby. I'm sick of everyone telling me what to do."

You are Claire. You are a very kind and caring person. You're not the bravest on the island, but you will stand up for yourself when the need arises. Compared to the other survivors, you have a pretty clean past and you're open and honest about most things. It's a good thing, too - Turniphead needs you to be nurturing and caring in order for him to grow up and NOT become the antichrist. Luckily, Charlie seems more than happy to assist you.

Your polar opposite is: Sawyer. You are similar to: Charlie and Sun.

Actually, that's pretty dang close! :banana
(And I would love to be opposite Sawyer! :drool)

You scored 74% kindness, 34% courage, 23% seedy past, and 43% secretiveness!
"Don't talk to me about the baby. I'm sick of everyone telling me what to do."

You are Claire. You are a very kind and caring person. You're not the bravest on the island, but you will stand up for yourself when the need arises. Compared to the other survivors, you have a pretty clean past and you're open and honest about most things. It's a good thing, too - Turniphead needs you to be nurturing and caring in order for him to grow up and NOT become the antichrist. Luckily, Charlie seems more than happy to assist you.

Your polar opposite is: Sawyer. You are similar to: Charlie and Sun.

Ok, wrong sex, but the others seems to match up pretty good.

And I am ...

Sun
You scored 81% kindness, 21% courage, 21% seedy past, and 48% secretiveness!
"Do you think all this, all we've been through... do you think we're being punished?"

You are Sun. You are very, very kind, but also very secretive. You have not shown much bravery as of yet, but you are growing more and more bold with each day that passes. Don't let the others push you around! You're your own woman! R-E-S-P-E-C-T, sister! And hey, if things don't work out with Jin, I'm sure Michael wouldn't mind taking you out for dinner and a movie.

Your polar opposite is: ironically, Jin. You are similar to: Claire and Walt.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 92% on kindness

You scored higher than 5% on courage

You scored higher than 18% on seedy past

You scored higher than 40% on secretiveness

Nessasita said:
Sun
You scored 81% Naughtyness, 21% courage, 21% seedy past, and 48% secretiveness!
"Do you think all this, all we've been through... do you think we're being punished?"

You are Sun. You are very, very naughty, but also very secretive. You have not shown much bravery as of yet, but you are growing more and more bold with each day that passes. Don't let the others push you around! You're your own woman! N-A-U-G-H-T-Y, sister! And hey, if things don't work out with Bob, I'm sure Danny wouldn't mind taking you out for dinner and a movie.

Your polar opposite is: ironically, Viggo. You are similar to: Beru and Nut.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 92% on naughtyness

You scored higher than 5% on courage

You scored higher than 18% on seedy past

You scored higher than 40% on secretiveness

:D :D :D

lmao

LMAO... that is hilarious pitchy... but... I am sweet and innocent :naughty

:mwaha I can accept sweet. Innocent? Innocent of what? I'd like to know. What CRIME are we talking about exactly, that you are innocent of? Guilty of naughtiness, as charged. Yes, I heard what you did to Danny. Cough, cough, at least a party to.

Back