More new Attakus pics......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's _supposed_ to be the new Jedi Luke Pose (fitting into the whole Jabba scene).
Either this is a _very_ early Prototype or this isn't gonna be one of Attakus' best... :sick

tomandshell said:
Sorry, but who is the unpainted guy with the hood? Can't quite tell...

Has that pic been taken off, I didn't see it? :confused:

One of Nine said:
Those Attakus metal figures look pretty cool, anyone know how much they will be?

I think they said on the Attakus boards, $80, if these are the figures that are supposed to be for the Falcon diorama.

Much too rich for me.

TheWitchKing said:
:google Yes, they took the image of Jedi Luke down and put one up of Bib Fortuna.

Did anyone save the Luke image? Could you please post it, if so. :cool:

Thanks Josh for the post, that will need some SERIOUS retooling if that is going to be Luke .... :horror

LOTRFan said:
Thanks Josh for the post, that will need some SERIOUS retooling if that is going to be Luke .... :horror

LOL

There's no way that can be Luke. It must be a pic of a statue from another one of their lines that someone thought was Luke. That guy is wearing jeans! Also, ROTJ Luke wears boots that go outside the pants, has a saber on his belt, and numerous other things that this statue doesn't have. Here is the only pic of ROTJ Luke that exists at this time:

10242wk.jpg

Notice his saber in the background. I think this likeness is an huge improvement over prevous Attakus efforts, and Serie 4 is shaping up to be THE Star Wars line right now, IMO.

This Luke sculpt is REALLY nice!
Looks DEAD ON Jedi Luke to me! (might be my 1st Attakus!)

The pic above that 1 though... the guy is wearing a hooded trench AND
he's holding a GUN! (don't think it's Jedi Luke... maybe Cool Hand Luke?)
:naughty

*ss*

This is looking more like Luke from RotJ, after the car accident Mark Hammill had between ANH and ESB , but it's still early to say if it's good or not.

elwood49 said:
There's no way that can be Luke. It must be a pic of a statue from another one of their lines that someone thought was Luke.

I agree, I was just going by what others were saying - so who is it?!?! :confused:

The costume is kind of like Unbreakable, but Bruce never used a gun. Maybe some Anime character?

Back