1/6 heath/Joker head sculpt interrogation scene WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imaresqd1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since here is the DC place, I thought I' d share this with you guys.
I painted up my 1/6 joker sculpt last night.
I' m currently useing the hot toys body and outfits set, but they're not very accurate (shirt, green vest). Can anyone recommend a high quality tailor who takes commission for 1/6 scale? thanks a lot.

3108450863_9be40e4859_o.jpg

Last edited:
This is the best Ledger sculpt out there, bar none. Must be nice to own something of that caliber

Man I would pay good money for that. If you are interested in selling or doing another one PM me please and let me know

I think that was on ebay a little while ago and I had bid on it, but for some reason it was taken down.....something to do with copryrights or something. But like the rest here, I am willing to pay for one of these. Please let us know if you will be able to sell these.

Dear god.

I'm speechless.

Actually no I'm not. When I saw that I said "Holy ^^^^^k" outloud.

Seriously. FANTASTIC, UNBELIEVABLE work.

Since here is the DC place, I thought I' d share this with you guys.
I painted up my 1/6 joker sculpt last night.
I' m currently useing the hot toys body and outfits set, but they're not very accurate (shirt, green vest). Can anyone recommend a high quality tailor who takes commission for 1/6 scale? thanks a lot.

3108450863_9be40e4859_o.jpg

..................................:horror

Pure insanity. Just stupidly good. If you ever commission these, please count me in. The cost is irrelevant.

I hate the way you put WIP in the title. Could it really be any better as is?

Back