DC thread is the most popular all of a sudden?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Can anyone explain why the DC thread has over 120 people viewing it constantly, when most of the other threads have 20-30 at most?

Is something wrong with the forum maybe?

Can anyone explain why the DC thread has over 120 people viewing it constantly, when most of the other threads have 20-30 at most?

Is something wrong with the forum maybe?

Another member the other night told me it was because of Searchbots. It's funny because I was commenting on the same phenomenon.

218 users in the DC section alone.

My guess - this section is probably being spidered and vBulletin is seeing those agents/robots as "guests".

Its actually the only place I check out these days - Im always looking for the next TDK pic. Plus, there is almost always a DC thread on the "recent threads".

201 viewing at 11:54pm seems a bit outrageous. But...

Currently Active Users: 346 (82 members and 264 guests)

Are these 'guests' real viewers? If so, they need to sign up!

dark knight and hot toys brought me into 1/6th. before i thought they just look like barbies without of scale clothing . i prefered statues but hot toys and the bank robber joker made me take interest. and now im hoping i can throw away a bunch of money to harue so i can get a joker suit that doesnt look like the standard one offered.

Definitely the TDK figures, and the fact that DC is the better Universe!!! Where heroes still act like heroes and wear their uniforms and don't stand around trying to look tougher than the other guy. And actually say hello to each other! :lol

I never visit the DC forum.

If you like Dave I can rally the Krusade and last waste to the weak DC Forum.

Just give me the word.

Back