Apparently My 'Gothmog & Warg' Has Shipped...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PsychoCenobite

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've not even order him! :google

Oh, God! Don't tell me I order one drunk night! :horror

I hope they haven't taken the money out of my account! :sick

Psycho Cenobite :horror

Uh! A moment's loss of concentration and now the Warg Riders are upon you!

...well, everyone says it's a nice piece they don't want to part with. So there's that. ;)

Yeah, but if he wanted one he could have had it from ebay for less than $200.

Oh my God!!! :google

I've been emailing the lovely Cindy @ Sideshow and they final got to the bottom of this.

This is a prize I won from a competition ages and ages ago! :banana

I'm so happy!!!! :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Psycho Cenobite :banana

Remember.............all's well that ends well!
Congratulations with your lovely prize! Enjoy! :naughty

Congrats PC. That is awesome. Never can be upset with a free piece of $300 poly. If only the rest of us can be so lucky.

Pleasant suprise indeed, hmm... hopefully everyone will win something from SSW eventually...

Thanks everyone! :banana

So it now looks like 'Sauron' and 'Gothmog' are to be my final (big) pieces. Only Peter Jackson to come after these two.

PC :banana

Whoa what a cool suprise, I wouldn't mind one of them ;)

PsychoCenobite said:
Thanks everyone! :banana
So it now looks like 'Sauron' and 'Gothmog' are to be my final (big) pieces. Only Peter Jackson to come after these two.
PC :banana
no interest in the last two rider pieces? would look good with Gothy

PsychoCenobite said:
I've not even order him! :google

Oh, God! Don't tell me I order one drunk night! :horror

I hope they haven't taken the money out of my account! :sick

Psycho Cenobite :horror

Sounds like my order in-transit supposedly. I must've wait-listed the Helm of Elendil...well, it got converted to an order and supposedly shipped without me ever confirming anything. Strange...see if it pans out or not.

They seem to be doing this wait-list thing w/ no confirming anymore.. Deadly Dagger got an unexpected Escape plaque at his door yesterday... and $170 .00 charged to his CC.. Be Warned.. The Wait List Strikes Unexpectedly..

Bodie The Cursed said:
They seem to be doing this wait-list thing w/ no confirming anymore.. Deadly Dagger got an unexpected Escape plaque at his door yesterday... and $170 .00 charged to his CC.. Be Warned.. The Wait List Strikes Unexpectedly..

The only Waitlist items I've had shipped is the Escape off Road, which I knew about. No sign of Golden Hall, despite being converted to a firm order weeks back :horror Also, SS said that Arwen statue WL was being recalled.... I've heard zip on that :banghead :banghead Curiouser & curiouser :google :google

TC

Bodie The Cursed said:
They seem to be doing this wait-list thing w/ no confirming anymore..
I can confirm that, got a Gollum from the waitlist recently and also Sauron through the waitlist. I have never received any notification for either one until I got the invoice and shipping notice.

In these cases, that was fine with me, but it's not what they tell you on their website. What they say in the FAQ section of their homepage is this:

The main difference between the two systems is that the old wait list members were contacted and had three days to respond to us to accept the item. The new Wait List Reservation System contacts members but will automatically place their order for the item after three days if they do not cancel it. This way anyone that may be out of town or not able to access their email when the item becomes available to them, will not miss out on the wait list opportunity.
:confused:

The new Wait List Reservation System contacts members but will automatically place their order for the item after three days if they do not cancel it.

That's correct. But my Golden Hall was converted after the stated 3 days, and nothing has happened since. Also, SS said that Arwen statues were being offered as Waitlist Recalls. Has anyone here had a definite offer on Arwen, b'cos I haven't :banghead :banghead

TC :google

Back