1989 Joker + 1992 Penguin Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Custom Workz would be one of the best places to ask. He is a member here and he makes awesome customs. He made me a '89 Keaton Batman and it is awesome.

Jon from Custom Workz have done some great custom job for me.
Keaton Batman and Batman Return, Kilmer Batman Forever and Clooney Batman. Batman rubber cowl can be remove to show Bruce Wayne head on some of them. Come with speargun for Keaton Batman, leather cape, 2 interchangeable heads, 2 1989 version batarangs and of cause the joint is articulated.(the arm and leg can be bend easily)
DSC09558-1.jpg

sorry the poor pic shown and it does not do justice for his work.
:D

Next year is Batman 70 anniversary and 20 anniversary for the 1989 Batman Movie.
It will be great is Hot Toys make the
Micheal Keaton Batman
Jack Nicholson Joker or
maybe the 1989 Batmobile
DSC09491-1.jpg

DSC09496-1.jpg

:banana

I just received a complete set of Batman Returns figures from Jon at Custom Workz (Batman, Catwoman, and Penguin.) All three figures are really good - but the Penguin was AWESOME! The level of work and detail that Jon put into this figure was simply amazing - right down to the cigarette holder and flipper hands. You will not regret getting this figure!

I am new to this site and this whole forums thing, uh...how do I find this customworkz guy? and is his stuff expensive?

Next year is Batman 70 anniversary and 20 anniversary for the 1989 Batman Movie.
It will be great is Hot Toys make the
Micheal Keaton Batman
Jack Nicholson Joker or
maybe the 1989 Batmobile
DSC09491-1.jpg

DSC09496-1.jpg

:banana
wohoooow AWSOME looking pictures!
although if Hot Toys were to set its mind to make a '89 batman that batman would look better I guess :)

but that batmobile, where did you get it at that scale? seems to be made from wood? still looks awsome though!

Gonna mail Hot Toys again with the question if they gonna make the '89 Batman - Batmobile :)

ps: was batman not created in 1939 and the first Keaton movie from '89, so isnt this year and not next year the 70th and 20th anniversary?

Last edited:
I just received a complete set of Batman Returns figures from Jon at Custom Workz (Batman, Catwoman, and Penguin.) All three figures are really good - but the Penguin was AWESOME! The level of work and detail that Jon put into this figure was simply amazing - right down to the cigarette holder and flipper hands. You will not regret getting this figure!

any picture of catwoman and penguin from him?.. his keaton batman is very popular :chew

People had been reporting that the reason that HT had spent so much money is because they got a Master License for the Batman franchise. Meaning they could go back and do the prior films. Its been speculated that they'll go back once finished with TDK and revisit the prior films like they have with the Predator license so it'll be interesting if all of that gets flushed out. It'll also be interesting to see what likenesses they'll be able to use since a lot of that is after the fact and the actor's likeness agreements if any may not still be on the books over at WB.

Back