Apocalypse full sized statue. YIKES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ras819

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Bowen Apocalypse full sized statue. YIKES

https://statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=16385

check it out, looks absolutely amazing. Cleary did a killer job but I wish the Shiflett's did this piece. No slight to Cleary at all but the Shifletts have cornered the market on massive pieces.

Last edited:
I love the Shifletts work to no end, but I think this piece suits Cleary's style because his lines are so clean, whereas the S. Bros. have a bit more muddled style which looks great on the bigger pieces, but Apocalypse is so mechanical the clean look is better...

Seen it before. It looks fantastic. Another sculpter named Byron has made an Apocalypse statue aswell btw. He uses the more flamboyantly dressed Apocalypse with the shoulderpad armor and the huge cloak. Check it out:

Apocalypse5.jpg

Apocalypse4.jpg

Its defiantely good luck for all of us Apocalypse fans. Mutliple ones are beeing made. Hopefully I'll be having my claws on that Bowen one pretty soon :D. Too bad this one from Byron prob wont be a kit...

B-Electronic said:
Seen it before. It looks fantastic. Another sculpter named Byron has made an Apocalypse statue aswell btw. He uses the more flamboyantly dressed Apocalypse with the shoulderpad armor and the huge cloak. Check it out:

Apocalypse5.jpg

Apocalypse4.jpg

Its defiantely good luck for all of us Apocalypse fans. Mutliple ones are beeing made. Hopefully I'll be having my claws on that Bowen one pretty soon :D. Too bad this one from Byron prob wont be a kit...

That would be the man Byron, I have a few of his kits... great sculptor...

I love it!! I very much enjoyed the saga of the Age of Apocalypse. If only Bowen did a series of them, including the AOA Magneto version with the long hair.

kit?

I really like the Byron sculpt, the cape and armour really gives him presence. Why a kit? I hope it gets made into a statue and not a vinyl rendition.

kierbaudy said:
I really like the Byron sculpt, the cape and armour really gives him presence. Why a kit? I hope it gets made into a statue and not a vinyl rendition.

Cause its not picked up by an official licensee, lots of great kits out their, and not vinyle but resin....very very nice ones

I don't collect a lot of bowen, but that is amazing. If I had him coupled with Bowen Thanos, the evil baddies would rule.

I'd like to see what Andy could do with Apocalype. After seeing how amazing his Hulk is I bet his version would be the best.

yeah, i saw his Psylocke and other works at the "other" forum :rolleyes: and I believe he scrapped this Apocalypse statue. :monkey2 Man, it looks so rad.

Back