Advice to All....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gondor59

Beacon Keeper
Reaction score
My Dad passed away unexpectedly a few hours ago. I loved him dearly. If your parents are still living, tell them you love them every day.

Gondor I'm very sorry to hear the sad News. I hope you are O.K.
If your need to Talk your family of SS freaks is here to listen. I lost my brother last year, he was only 40. He passed quietly in his sleep on OCT 16, 2004. Once again my friend I hope you are O.K. Check in when you can. May peace with you brother.

Gondor,
I am very sorry to read of your loss. I can't imagine what it must be like to loose a parent. I know when I lost my grandmother 6 years ago it really really hurt so if your like me and as close to your folks as I am it has to just be gut renching. I will keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.

My condolences Gondor59.

You have got lots of friends here that are with you right now !

My thoughts are with you and your family!

:( :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

So sorry to hear that, we truly don't know how long we have on this earth, and things like this cause us to evaluate each and every moment.

Gondor59 said:
My Dad passed away unexpectedly a few hours ago. I loved him dearly. If your parents are still living, tell them you love them every day.

My best wishes go to you and your family at this difficult time.I know only too well how the loss of your Dad can affect anyone, I went through it myself not too long ago.

Please use this Board, we are all here for you.
Take good care of yourselves.

Shell
x

Last edited:
Thank You....

Thanks everyone for your thoughtful, kind words. The folks on this board are like extended family. When the time is right, I will print this thread and give it to my Mom. I know the term "time heals all wounds" is true, but those of you who've gone through this know what a huge, wide gulf something like this opens up.

I've thought several times this morning of the description of Death that Gandalf told to Pippin. Pippin's response was, "Well, thats not so bad, is it?" That is what I'd like to hear from my dad if he could talk to me now.

Thanks for letting me post off topic and your words and thoughts really do make a difference.

Jim.

My sincere condolences to your family and yourself in this time of loss Jim.

JS :grouphug

Gondor, you are definitely in our thoughts. We are here if you need us.

:grouphug

Sorry to hear of your loss. I cant know how you'd feel at the moment, but your in my thoughts and I wish you all the best in this time. My condolences go out to you and your family. Remember were always here for you.

I am sorry for your loss but it is only temporary as you will see him again....
Bill

Best Wishes

Hey Gondor, rest assured your father is in a much less stressful and better place. May he rest in peace and may you find peace in your heart. I haven't lost a parent yet, and while I've come close a few times, I can't relate to how you must feel right now. I wish you the best during this time.

You could not be more right about making sure our loved ones know that we love them.

My thoughts and prayers are with you in this stressful time. Having a parent that is now on the decline and waiting for the inevitable, I share your pain. However, we do need to remember that when they pass, they are in a better place. Remember that we are all here to help you thru this pain. I know how important friends are at this time.

Sorry for your loss, Gondor.
hug4.gif

I, too, lost my father. 15 years ago. The pain is much less, but I so miss him. And yes, I tell my mom I love her all the time. :)

Back