Custom SCARECROW upgraded

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis1976

I am a simple man
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Guys, i've finallt finished my Scarecrow version 2! I remade the straightjacket and added more accurate straps and buckles and alsor redid the mask to!
I wheatered him a lot to have that worn look and creepy look!
All is custom made and build onto an hot toys body!
Maybe i will do a limited run of that straightjacket but it's a maybe!!

DSCN1059.jpg

DSCN1060.jpg

DSCN1061.jpg

DSCN1062.jpg

DSCN1063.jpg

DSCN1065.jpg

DSCN1066.jpg

Great job on that. The weathering does a lot to make it look really fantastic.

That is pretty spectacular. Is the mask cloth? If so could you do a run on that?

yes the mask is cloth actually! I will try to make a ptern to make them easier to make and open a new thread very soon with all info!!
Thx for the comment!

Fantastic work. This isn't the mask from the movie masters line?

Love the straps on the back of the mask, by the way. Nice little attention to detail.

Depending on the price, I would possibly be interested in a straight-jacket as well.

Great work!!! :rock That Scarecrow looks amazing. Really fantastic detail on the jacket and mask. :bow

No way. I just looked at mine, and apart from it being way too big, it is garbage compared to what this guy did.

While I agree that it is a big piece of crap, I only asked because I'm really not much of a customizer, but I made the MM one work for mine with a whole lot of modifications.

Figured someone with that extra touch of talent could really pull it off.

While I agree that it is a big piece of crap, I only asked because I'm really not much of a customizer, but I made the MM one work for mine with a whole lot of modifications.

Figured someone with that extra touch of talent could really pull it off.

hey buddy! No that is not the MM!
It's 1/6 scale and it's made of rela cloth material and it's a lot and a lot of work! :maul

Beautiful work, Seb!

That's an awesome Scarecrow.

Hey Guys, i've finallt finished my Scarecrow version 2! I remade the straightjacket and added more accurate straps and buckles and alsor redid the mask to!
I wheatered him a lot to have that worn look and creepy look!
All is custom made and build onto an hot toys body!
Maybe i will do a limited run of that straightjacket but it's a maybe!!

DSCN1059.jpg

DSCN1060.jpg

DSCN1061.jpg

DSCN1062.jpg

DSCN1063.jpg

DSCN1065.jpg

DSCN1066.jpg

Back