• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb sideshow 1:6 scale connor macleod 1986 and medieval figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
I am looking for the two Sideshow Toys either boxed or loose 1:6 scale or 12" figures of actor Christopher Lambert as Connor MacLeod from the first, and best Highlander movie. I would prefer them to be boxed, or come with the boxes, if they're loose. But I would be willing to buy them loose if they're complete. I am talking about the Medieval Connor MacLeod from Highlander in the Scottish kilt, and the 1986 "modern" Connor MacLeod in blue jeans with the long brown trenchcoat.

Please send me a PM or e-mail if you have these figures, either boxed, or loose.

I really appreciate the help! Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm VERY interested! Please send me a PM tonight if you would. Let's talk about it. :D

Thank you! :bow

Do you have the body, clothing, or weapons and gear for him? Please let me know.

Last edited:
BUMP! Anymore help in finding a loose or boxed Sideshow Modern and Medieval Connor MacLeod?

I was able to get the figures through two members here. I am still looking for the Medieval Connor's kilt, jerkin, and sash. I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. Thanks to those that helped me out! I appreciate it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back