Indiana Jones - Way too dark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romanomagic

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm new to the site and collecting for that matter. My Indiana Jones Premium figure just arrived and it seems to that skin tone is way too dark. He almost looks African-American. Do you think my figure could be defective? I almost want to order another one to compare the two. Thanks for any advice you may have.

Yeah pictures would help, but I think all of them have a dark tan. Sideshow has a tendency to make alot of their human PF's a little too dark skinned when they shouldn't be. I know mine is fairly dark even when I had him outside in natural lighting, but it's no darker than everyone else's I've seen so I know it's just the way he came out.

I use www.tinypic.com, upload the file and copy the

I thought it was too dark, too, when I was pulling Indy out of the styrofoam coffin. When he is set up, though, it is the perfect skin tone.

Sideshow seems to always go for the darker shades on human figures. I doubt yours is defective but feel free to post a picture.

I mentioned in the review that I think he's a little too dark as well. In general, the paint could be a bit better, and I'd love to see a nicely repainted version.

I mentioned in the review that I think he's a little too dark as well. In general, the paint could be a bit better, and I'd love to see a nicely repainted version.

Well, Ford did have more of a tan in ROTLA than any of his other films...

As for a repaint, stay tuned...I have Les lined up to repaint BOTH of my heads sometime in the new year!

:rock

Mine FINALLY arrives today (I got the Exclusive through Sideshow and we all had to wait for some reason). I'm now anxious to see his skin tone.

OMFG.:horror If thats how many of them came out, I am adjusting my prediction of under $200 in 1 year to six months.

If that is how many of them turned out, the bad ones may go for that, but the good ones could go for some serious $$$.

I think it may be the OP's lighting conditions. If not, it is probably an isolated case, happening only here or there.

Back